Dear Mockbankers, The second day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over now. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this post we are sharing SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 28 August 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 28 August 2016
1) Which part of Brain is called “Small Brain” ?
Ans Mid Brain
2) Recently, Government Launches “HRIDAY” Scheme, which is meant for ?
Ans Infrastructure Projects
3) What is Public Litigation ?
Ans Litigation for Protecting the Public Interest.
4) The title of Mahatma / Father of Nation to Gandhiji was given by ?
Ans Netaji Subash Chander Bose
5) What are the main causes of “Sepoy Mutiny” ?
Ans Hurting the Religious sentiments of Sepoys
6) Study of Human Mind is called ?
7) In which city, Ellora case are situated ?
Ans Aurangabad in Maharashtra
8) A Place, where soldiers live is called ?
9) Excise Duty is applied on ?
Ans Manufacturing Product
10) Who introduced “Doctrine of Lapse ” ?
Ans Lord Dalhousie
11) What do you mean by “Net Neutrality “?
12) Golden Revolution is associated with ?
Ans Horticulture Development
13) US Parliament is better known by which name ?
Ans Parliament: Congress and Upper House: Senate
14) Why the color of ocean appears blue ?
Ans Due to scattering of light.
15) To which field is Charles Correa related to ?
Questions from English Section
16 ) Synonym of Copious
17) Antonym of Extraneous
18) Spell Check ( Discrepancy)
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.