Dear Mockbankers, The Sixth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is completed. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this post we are sharing SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 1 September 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 1 September 2016
- Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator – (Confusing options, Ammonia and Freon both are correct).
- Rio Summit is done for – Environment and Development
- Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion – Chlorofluorocarbons
- Transistor is used for – Amplify or switch electronic signal
- Talikota war in which empire – Vijayanagara Empire and the Deccan sultanates
- Largest island of world – Greenland
- Who was the Guru of Mahatma Gandhi? – Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion – Jain
- Right to education came in through which amendment – 86th Amendment
- Who died while playing polo – Qutb-ud-din Aibak
- Guru of Mahatma Gandhi – Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for – International Understanding
- Gas produced in bleaching powder – Chlorine Gas
- Sariska and Ranthambore are famous for which animal? – Tigers
- What is the meaning of IC – Integrated Circuits
- Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator? –
- Which of the following is a Dwarf planet? – Pluto, Eris.
- Glittering of soap bubbles is due to which phenomenon – Interference.
- Andaman and Nicobar is separated by which degree channel? – Ten-degree channel.
- What is the other name of Vinegar? – Acetic acid.
- Rajya Sabha Member are elected by? – Legislative Assembly of States and Union territories.
- What are also called as Suicidal bags? – Lysosome.
- Optical fiber works on the principle of? – Total internal refraction (TIR).
- Which city is called as the City of Palace? – Kolkata.
- Jallikattu is related to which festival? – Pongal.
- The first inscriptional evidence of the Sati System in India has been found from? – Eran District (Madhya Pradesh).
- Which of the following is the 1st Green corridor of Indian Railways? – Manamadurai-Rameswaram rail track.
- Indian Railways issues insurance cover for how much money? – Rs. 1 (Cover of 10 lakh).
- Ghatampur Thermal Power project is related to which state? – Uttar Pradesh.
- Special Drawing Right (SDR) is created by? – International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Which space shuttle carried Sunita Williams beyond the Earth? – Soyuz (Russian).
- Why is Argon gas used in the Welding? – It is cheaper and produces a more stable electric arc because it is heavier than air (Not sure what the options were).
- The term “Bully” related to which game? – Hockey
- Who are Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratan Awardee in boxing?- Mary Kom and Vijender Singh
- Who is Sunita Williams? – Astronaut
- Where is the National Rail Museum is located? – Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Which river is also referred as Dakshin Ganga? – Godavari
- Who was the first english/british man to visit Mughal Emperor Jahangir’s court? – Thomas Roe
- Who founded the Arya Samaj? – Dayananda Saraswati
- Narmada Dam Water Dispute is between which Indian States – Sardar Sarovar in Gujarat and Narmada Sagar in Madhya Pradesh
- Which element is the heaviest metal on the periodic table of elements? – Osmium.
- Why does the setting/rising sun appear red?- Refraction
More Questions will be uploaded soon
We will be update this article soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.