Dear Mockbankers, The first day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over now. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. In this post we are sharing SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked 27 August 2016. Herev are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked 27 August 2016
1) When did Kakori Robbery took place ?
2) Siachen Glacier is a dispute between which 2 countries.
3) Who is the First Female Governor of an Indian State ?
4) Which among the following Government Bodies accounts are not audited by CAG ?
5) Which Desert has high gold reserves ?
6) Pollutant, being the biggest source of air pollution in world ?
7) Which component is responsible for acid rain ?
8) “A thing of Beauty is Joy forever” is written by ?
9) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
10) Which among the following state has the highest literacy rate ?
11) What is Zeolite ?
12) What is the minimum no. of members to be present in Parliament to start the proceedings of the house ?
13) Name the Process by which Bubbles from Liquid are formed ?
14) Where the HEadquarters of FIFA are located ?
15) Which monument is called Dream of Stones ?
16) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.