SSC CGL Exam Date 2019 for Tier III Exam date Out !
The SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam, conducted to recruit candidates for group B and Group C posts in various department of Government of India. The SSC CGL 2020 recruitment process is expected to start in September 2020. Candidates will be notified once the commission releases the SSC CGL 2020 exam notification.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 Update:
- SSC released CGL Tier III exam dates! Combined Graduate Level Tier III exam on November 22nd, 2020. Check the detailed notice released on August 26th below:
- SSC released revised dates for SSC CGL Tier-II exam! The SSC CGL Exam which was scheduled from October 14th will now be conducted from November 2nd 2020 onward. Candidates can check detailed exam date notice, released on July 22nd for rescheduling of SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Exam Highlightsle>
Tier-II: 120 minutes for each paper
Tier-III: 60 minutes
Important SSC CGL Exam Dates 2020-21
Check tentative SSC CGL 2020 exam dates below:
|SSC CGL Exam Events||SSC CGL Exam Dates||Salient Features|
|Notification||15-Sep-2020||SSC CGL 2020 recruitment notification is expected to be out on September 15.|
|Application forms||15-Sep-2020 to 15-Oct-2020||SSC CGL application process 2020 is expected to commence on September 15 and end on October 15.|
|SSC CGL Tier-I exam||to be announced||SSC CGL tier-I 2020-21 exam date is yet to be out.|
Important SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019-20
Check important dates and events related to SSC CGL 2019-20 exam below:
|SSC CGL Exam Events||SSC CGL Exam Dates||Salient Features|
|Release of notification||22-Oct-2019||SSC CGL notification was released on the official website on October 22, 2019.|
|Release of application forms||22-Oct-2019 to 25-Nov-2019||Application forms could be filled on the official website from October 22 to November 25, 2019.|
|Last date for online fee payment||27-Nov-2019 (till 5:00 PM)||Last date for paying SSC CGL application fee of Rs 100 in online mode was November 27, 2019.|
|Last date for generation of offline challan||27-Nov-2019 (till 5:00 PM)||Last date for generating offline challan for making application fee payment was November 27, 2019.|
|Last date for payment through challan||29-Nov-2019 (during working hours)||Last date for making application fee payment through challan was November 29, 2019.|
|Admit card||20-Feb-2020 onwards||SSC CGL 2019-20 admit card for all regions started releasing from February 20 onwards.|
|Tier-I exam||03-Mar-2020 to 09-Mar-2020||Tier-I exam was conducted from March 3-9, 2020.|
|Tier-I answer key (provisional)||15-Mar-2020||The provisional answer key for SSC CGL tier-I exam was released on March 15.|
|Objections against tier-I provisional answer key||16-Mar-2020 to 21-Mar-2020||Objections against the provisional tier-I answer key could be made on the official website latest by March 21.|
|Tier-I result and cutoff||01-Jul-2020||SSC CGL tier-I 2020 result and cutoff was declared on July 1.|
|Tier-I final answer key||07-Jul-2020 to 06-Aug-2020||SSC CGL tier-I final answer key was released on the official website on July 7, 2020. The answer key will be available for download till August 6, 2020.|
|Tier-I marks||07-Jul-2020||SSC CGL 2020 marks of candidates were released on the official website on July 7, 2020.|
|Tier-II admit card||Last week of October 2020||SSC CGL tier-II admit card 2020 is expected to be released by the commission in the last week of October 2020.|
|Tier-II exam||12-Oct-2020 to 15-Oct-2020
02-Nov-2020 to 05-Nov-2020
|SSC CGL tier-II exam date 2020 has been revised again due to COVID-19. The exam will now be held from November 2-5. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be conducted from October 12-15. Prior to that the exam was to be held from June 22-25.|
|Tier-III exam||22-Nov-2020||Revised SSC CGL tier-III 2019-20 exam date is out. The paper will be held on November 22, 2020.|
New SSC CGL Tier-II & -III Exam Date 2019-20
Earlier, the Commission had also announced the new SSC CGL tier-II 2019-20 exam date. The tier-II paper will be held from November 2-5, 2020. The exam will be conducted for over 1.5 lakh candidates who have qualified the tier-I paper to appear for SSC CGL tier-II exam.
It may be noted that this is the second time that the commision has revised the SSC CGL 2020 exam date due to COVID-19. Initially, the SSC CGL 2020 exam for tier-II was scheduled to be held from June 22-25. Thereafter, the test was postponed to be held from October 12-15.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL 2020 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
1.2 Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
1.3 Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
1.4 Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
• All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2020 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
• Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
• Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of JSO and Statistical Investigator Grade-II), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
• Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
• In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of JSO/ Statistical Investigator and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2020 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
14.3.1 UR : 30%
14.3.2 OBC/ EWS : 25%
14.3.3 Others : 20%
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|