This article will cover Auditor in CGDA (part of SSC CGL Tier 1, Combined Graduate Level), Auditor in CGDA Job Description/Profile, Salary of Auditor in CGDA, Auditor in CGDA Work timing, Career Path of Auditor in CGDA, Required qualification for Auditor in CGDA and Auditor in CGDA stages of examination.
Online applications for SSC CGL Examination is open now.
In Order to assist candidates select the job profile that suits their nature, we will do a series of posts on different job profiles mentioned in SSC CGL official notification.
In this article
SSC CGL – Auditor in CGDA Job Profile, Career Path, Salary, Qualification and Stage of exam.
Auditor in CGDA Job Description:
Auditor in CGDA as the name suggests is an auditor level post. You will be working in various departments coming under CGDA,
- Your work profile will depend upon where you are posted.
- If you are posted in departments like defence, pension,PAO etc, you have to do only accounts duty that means desk job.
- If you are posted in departments like Local audit of Army and Air Force, you may have to do field work as well
- Other good thing is that after completing 2 years of continuous services you can write SAS exam if you pass that exam then you will be promoted to section officer (Accounts).
Auditor in CGDA Work Timings:
As Auditor in CGDA, you will have a proper work schedule. Daily you will be going in the morning and coming back to your home in the evening, no extra work hours and working in shifts.At certain times, it may also involve some travelling during the auditing.
Auditor in CGDA career path:
As Auditor in CGDA, you will have the following career path
- Senior Auditor
- DY AG/AG (highest post by promotion).
Auditor in CGDA salary and allowances
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As an Auditor in CGDA you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- Limited bill for mobile
According to current pay scales, You would get a salary of around 25,000/- pm initially( can be varied a little as per place of posting)
Auditor in CGDA required qualification:
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Auditor in CGDA Stages of Examination:
Two Tier Written Objective Exam, followed by Document Verification
Please let us know what is your preference for SSC Graduate Level examination in the comments section below.
Friends, this is it for SSC CGL Auditor in CGDA Job Profile Salary Career Path and other details. If you have any queries please ask them in the comments section below.