Summary: Southern Railway Recruitment 3585 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies.Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria.Southern Railway Selection Process.Southern Railway Pay Scale.Southern Railway Application Fee.Southern Railway How to Apply.Southern Railway Important Dates.
Southern Railway Recruitment 3585 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online. Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway is going to fill up 3529 vacancies in Perambur, Arakkonam, Chennai, Ponmalai, Trichy, Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem & Palghat. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification for RRC Southern Railway 3529 vacancy 2019. RRC SR invites applications via online mode from 10th with ITI candidates. As per the Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Apprentice posts. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs in Tamilnadu & Kerala will make the online registration @ iroams.com/Apprentice from 01.12.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 31.12.2019.
Details of RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Perambur, Arakkonam, Chennai, Ponmalai, Trichy, Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem & Palghat|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.12.2019|
Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies Details:
- As per the RRC SR notification, overall 3529 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Unit||No of Vacancy|
|Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur||464|
|Central Workshop/ Ponmalai||308|
|Signal & Telecommunication work shop / Podanur, Coimbatore||52|
Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Southern Railway Age Limit (as on date of notification)
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit for MLT: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Southern Railway Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have 10th class examination under 10, +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).
Southern Railway Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Southern Railway Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Postal order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/ S&T/ Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply for Southern Railway
- Link on to the official website
- Home tab will be opened
- Select the recruitment option
- Choose the notification from it
- Read the entire procedure and requirements carefully
- Choose the application form
- Click it on the download button
- Take a hard copy of it
- Fill the entire details properly
- Attach the necessary documents along with it
- Send it to the postal address which has been given by the board
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District
Tamil Nadu – 641 023
Southern Railway Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
Southern Railway Jobs: Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification for Carriage Works, Perambur||Click Here|
|Notification for Central Workshop, Golden Rock||Click Here|
|Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|