Summary: Southern Railway Recruitment 144 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies.Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria.Southern Railway Selection Process.Southern Railway Pay Scale.Southern Railway Application Fee.Southern Railway How to Apply.Southern Railway Important Dates.
Southern Railway Recruitment 144 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway, Podanur has given a notification for the recruitment of 144 Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961 at S&T Workshop/ Podanur Diesel Loco Shed/ Erode, Electric Loco Shed (Rolling stock) / Erode, Carriage &Wagon Depot/ Erode, Carriage &Wagon Depot/ Palghat, Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Trivandrum & Diesel Loco Shed/ Ernakulam for Ex.ITI candidates on different trades for the year 2016.
Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 144
Name of the Posts:
I. Signal &Telecommunication / Workshop/ Podanur: 30 Posts
1. Fitter: 16 Posts
2 Turner: 06 Posts
3 Machinist: 06 Posts
4 Welder: 02 Posts
II. Diesel Loco Shed / Erode under Salem Division: 50 Posts
1. Fitter: 10 Posts
2. Electrician: 15 Posts
3. Mechanic Diesel: 20 Posts
4. Welder: 05 Posts
III. Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock)/ Erode under Salem Division: 26 Posts
1. Fitter: 10 Posts
2. Electrician: 10 Posts
3. Electronic Mechanic: 03 Posts
4. Welder: 03 Posts
IV. Carriage &Wagon Depot /Erode under Salem Division: 05 Posts
1. Fitter: 05 Posts
V. Carriage &Wagon Depot / Palghat under Palghat Division: 10 Posts
1. Fitter: 07 Posts
2. Welder: 02 Posts
3. Carpenter: 01 Post
VI. Diesel Loco Shed / Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division: 11 Posts
1. Fitter: 03 Posts
2. Mechanic Diesel: 04 Posts
3. Electrician: 03 Posts
4. Welder: 01 Post
VII. Carriage &Wagon Depot / TVC under Trivandrum Division: 12 Posts
1 Fitter: 10 Posts
2 Welder: 02 Posts
Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Southern Railway Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be 15 to 24 years as on 22-04-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Southern Railway Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should passed in 10+ ITI in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks.
Southern Railway Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Southern Railway Pay Scale:
- Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Southern Railway Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Postal order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/ S&T/ Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Southern Railway How to Apply:
- Link on to the official website
- Home tab will be opened
- Select the recruitment option
- Choose the notification from it
- Read the entire procedure and requirements carefully
- Choose the application form
- Click it on the download button
- Take a hard copy of it
- Fill the entire details properly
- Attach the necessary documents along with it
- Send it to the postal address which has been given by the board
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District
Tamil Nadu – 641 023
Southern Railway Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-04-2016.