Summary: Southern Railway Recruitment 144 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies.Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria.Southern Railway Selection Process.Southern Railway Pay Scale.Southern Railway Application Fee.Southern Railway How to Apply.Southern Railway Important Dates.
In this article
Southern Railway Recruitment 144 Vacancies – Apprentice Posts.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway, Podanur has given a notification for the recruitment of 144 Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961 at S&T Workshop/ Podanur Diesel Loco Shed/ Erode, Electric Loco Shed (Rolling stock) / Erode, Carriage &Wagon Depot/ Erode, Carriage &Wagon Depot/ Palghat, Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Trivandrum & Diesel Loco Shed/ Ernakulam for Ex.ITI candidates on different trades for the year 2016.
Southern Railway Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 144
Name of the Posts:
I. Signal &Telecommunication / Workshop/ Podanur: 30 Posts
1. Fitter: 16 Posts
2 Turner: 06 Posts
3 Machinist: 06 Posts
4 Welder: 02 Posts
II. Diesel Loco Shed / Erode under Salem Division: 50 Posts
1. Fitter: 10 Posts
2. Electrician: 15 Posts
3. Mechanic Diesel: 20 Posts
4. Welder: 05 Posts
III. Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock)/ Erode under Salem Division: 26 Posts
1. Fitter: 10 Posts
2. Electrician: 10 Posts
3. Electronic Mechanic: 03 Posts
4. Welder: 03 Posts
IV. Carriage &Wagon Depot /Erode under Salem Division: 05 Posts
1. Fitter: 05 Posts
V. Carriage &Wagon Depot / Palghat under Palghat Division: 10 Posts
1. Fitter: 07 Posts
2. Welder: 02 Posts
3. Carpenter: 01 Post
VI. Diesel Loco Shed / Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division: 11 Posts
1. Fitter: 03 Posts
2. Mechanic Diesel: 04 Posts
3. Electrician: 03 Posts
4. Welder: 01 Post
VII. Carriage &Wagon Depot / TVC under Trivandrum Division: 12 Posts
1 Fitter: 10 Posts
2 Welder: 02 Posts
Southern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Southern Railway Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be 15 to 24 years as on 22-04-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Southern Railway Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should passed in 10+ ITI in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks.
Southern Railway Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Southern Railway Pay Scale:
- Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Southern Railway Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Postal order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/ S&T/ Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Southern Railway How to Apply:
- Link on to the official website
- Home tab will be opened
- Select the recruitment option
- Choose the notification from it
- Read the entire procedure and requirements carefully
- Choose the application form
- Click it on the download button
- Take a hard copy of it
- Fill the entire details properly
- Attach the necessary documents along with it
- Send it to the postal address which has been given by the board
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District
Tamil Nadu – 641 023
Southern Railway Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-04-2016.