South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018 & Questions Asked for Probationary Officer
South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018: South India Bank (SIB) conducted Online Test to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. The South Indian Bank PO Exam was held at various centers across the country. This SIB PO Exam carried 200 marks and the duration allotted was 160 minutes. View Here the South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018 with Questions Asked for Probationary Officer to acquaint you with the list of questions asked in various sections along with the difficulty level of the exam.
South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018: Important Highlight
|Organization Name:||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name:||Probationary Officer Post|
|Application Submission Dates:||16th May – 25th May 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination, GD, Interview|
|Exam Date:||17th June 2018|
|South Indian Bank Admit Card for Po Post||Available Now
South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018
|Sections||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General English||40||50||Easy to Moderate||31-33|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Easy to Moderate||42-44|
|Total||160||200||Easy to Moderate||154-162|
South Indian Bank Questions Asked 17th June 2018
South Indian Bank Questions Asked – General English
- One Reading Comprehension based on Brexit Summit – Impact on Indian Trade was asked – 10 Qs
- Vocabulary – i) Imperious ii) Lucrative iii) Outweigh iv) Transpire v) Punitive
- Eight questions were asked on Double Fillers.
- Ten questions were asked on Error Spotting.
- Six easy questions were asked on Phrase Replacement.
South Indian Bank Questions Asked – Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Eight friends working in different companies – Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra & Paytm were sitting around a circular table facing the centre.
- Two Floor Puzzles were asked.
- Five moderately difficult questions were asked on Syllogism.
- One question based on random sequence of Alphabet (Arrangement & Pattern) was also asked in the exam.
- Three questions on Data Sufficiency were asked.
- Five questions were asked based on Inequality.
- Eight questions based on Statements & Assumptions was asked.
- There were 5 questions based on Coding-Decoding were asked.
- Six questions on Miscellaneous topics were also asked in today’s exam.
South Indian Bank Questions Asked – Quantitative Aptitude
1. Three Data Interpretations were asked –
i) Line Graph (Sales & Expenses)
ii) Pie Chart (Population eating Veg & Non-Veg)
|Cities||Passengers||% of people travels for different purposes|
2. Three easy and two tough questions were asked on Number Series.
3. One question on Partnership was asked.
4. One question from Boat Stream, Average and Time & Work was asked.
5. Two easy questions from Simple & Compound Interest were asked.
6. Three moderately difficult questions were asked Profit & Loss.
7. Three Miscellaneous Questions were asked.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
About South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank is a major private sector bank with its headquarter at Thrissur in Kerala, India. The bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. Counters and 20 Regional Offices which are all over 27 states. The bank has set up 1307 ATMs and five Cash Deposit Machines all over the country. The bank was established in 1929, and its Managing Director & CEO is Sri. V.G. Mathew.
If you have any doubt regarding South Indian Bank Exam Analysis 17th June 2018, do share it with our expert and your fellow aspirants on Mockbank Discuss.