This article will cover the following topics: SIDBI Grade A Vacancies, Salary Packages of SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A, Transfer/Probation and Service Bond of SIDBI, Pattern for SIDBI Grade A, Eligibility for SIDBI Grade A, Syllabus for SIDBI Grade A and Preparation Tips for SIDBI Grade A
In this article
- SIDBI Vacancy, Eligibility, Pattern, Salary, Syllabus and Preparation Tips
- Click here to read SIDBI Descriptive Paper Essay & Letter Writing Tips
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Salary
- SIDBI Transfer Policy
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Eligibility
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus
- Preparation Tips for SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A.
SIDBI Vacancy, Eligibility, Pattern, Salary, Syllabus and Preparation Tips
The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has issued notification to recruit interested candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Manager Grade A.
SIDBI Online Exam dates Out: January 24th 2016
Last Date to Apply: 11th January 2016.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies
As per the official notification, SIDBI is aiming to recruit 100 candidates from this exam. The distribution of vacancies is as stated below:
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Salary
- As an SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A you will receive a basic pay of Rs. 17100/- per month.
- The scale of pay is Rs. 17100 – 1000 (11) – 28100 – EB – 1000 (4) – 32100 – 1100 (1) – 33200 (17 years)
- You will be entitled to receive other admissible allowances as per rules.
- The total emoluments after adding allowances at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance will be approximately Rs 36,000/- per month.
*SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Probation The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable upto maximum 4 years at the discretion of the Bank.
SIDBI Service Bond :
The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of ₹2 Lakh in case he/she leaves the Bank before the completion of the 3 year service period.
SIDBI Transfer Policy
The selected candidates will be liable to be posted / transferred at discretion of the Bank to various offices / verticals / associates / subsidiaries of the Bank from time to time and on such terms and conditions as may be decided by the Bank.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of two phases:
1. Online examination
2. Personal Interview: Interviews would be held at five centres viz. Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
The pattern of written examination of SIDBI Assistant Manager will be as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||Type of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|3||General Awareness (With special reference to banking industry)||Objective||40||40||Composite time of 120 Minutes|
|Online descriptive test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
|6||English Language and drafting ability test comprising of one Essay (35 Marks) and one Business Letter Writing (15 Marks )||Descriptive||2||50||45 minutes|
Negative Marking: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Note 1: All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be provided in English and Hindi. Test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be only in English.
Note 2: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
- Sectional Cutoffs
- Overall Cutoffs
Descriptive Test will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Eligibility
1. Age (As on December 21, 2015)
Minimum 21 years – Maximum 28 years.
i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 22/12/1987 and not later than 21/12/1994 (both days inclusive)
Add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC , +10 for PWD(General)
2. Education Qualification (As on January 11, 2016)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any stream, in either of the two qualifications, from a recognized institute / University. This means that for a general candidate, if you less than 60% in Bachelors but more than 60% in Masters you are eligible to apply for this exam. Please note that 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Preference would be given to candidates possessing professional qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking from a recognized Institute.
- Proficiency in computers is preferable.
- Candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Staff Candidates will have relaxation in age by 5 years and waiver from payment of application fee. The age relaxation of 5 years shall be over and above the age relaxation already provided to their respective category i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Some Universities / Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points [e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.]. For those universities follow the criteria listed below:
Equivalent CGPA / OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on 10-point scale Class / Division Aggregate % of Marks 6.75 I(First ) 60% 6.25 II(Second) 55%
SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding – Decoding
- Logical Reasoning
- Profit Loss, Time, Speed & Distance, Mixture, Trains, Age, Geometry
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test.
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- Defence Current Affairs
- Banking Current Affairs
- Economic Current Affairs.
- Business Current Affairs.
- Books and Authors.
- Person in News/Awards.
- Current Affairs RBI.
- Current Affairs Yearbook.
- Govt. Schemes and Budget.
- National Organizations.
- International Organizations.
- Static Affairs.
- Economics Terms and Theory.
- International Economy.
- Indian Economy Structure.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel.
- MS Word.
- Operating System/Software Basics.
- KeyBoard Shortcuts.
Preparation Tips for SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A.
- This exam has a different pattern than any other banking exam in India.
- Start your preparation with reviewing the syllabus and the pattern.
- Quantitative and Reasoning section will be moderate to difficult. Practice more for these sections.
- To get an idea about likability topics, go through each topics questions.
- Write down your strong and weak topics.
- Increase your reading speed (Click here for Speed Reading Tips ).
- Go through the concepts of your strong topics.
- Solve some basic questions.
- After getting a stronghold on concepts and basic questions, start learning shortcuts tricks.
- Memorize tables, squares, cubes and fractions for faster calculations.
- Move to complex questions (calculation intensive) and do not use a calculator.
- For General Awareness, read current affairs and news from last 5 months here.
- Do not focus your energies on Computer Knowledge section, instead attempt CK quizzes to check your knowledge.
- Give full length and sectional mock tests to understand paper pattern, time allocation and identify further chunks in your armor.
- After giving Mock Tests, analyse your attempt and focus on questions and topics with 90- 100% accuracy
- If you are taking more than 1 minute to solve questions with 100% accuracy, solve more questions and up your solving speed.
- The above mock tests are prepared by experts and are based on the exact exam pattern of SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A exam. Your descriptive paper will be checked by expert and you will be given recommendations and suggestions to improve your performance.
- Checkout previous year question papers and solve them. Give special attention to sectional cutoffs.
- If you find yourself lagging in any particular section, then focus on areas where you can increase your scores.
- Remember your descriptive paper will be checked only when you clear Objective paper and score high enough in that. This is not just a clear cutoff game, you have to give your best in your attempt. Practice is your key. The more you practice, the better your chances of selection.
- For preparation of Descriptive Paper(Essay and Letter writing), we suggest you read the following: Click here to read Tips and Template for Letter Writing Click here to read Tips on how to write Essay.
Application Fees for SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A examination
|Category of Candidate.||Application fee.||Intimation Charges.||Total Charges.|
|SC/ST/PwD.||Nil `.||50/- (Rupees fifty only)||50/- (Rupees fifty only).|
|Others (including OBCs and General).||450/- Rupees Four hundred and fifty only)||50/- (Rupees fifty only.)||500/- (Rupees Five hundred only.)|
Friends, this is it for SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A. If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. All the very best for SIDBI examination.