SIDBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Officer posts with Bumper pay of Rs 1.25-2 Lakhs per month.
In this article
SIDBI Recruitment Notification 2016
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has issued a notification for Recruitment of Consultant posts.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be more than 40 years as on 09-08-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized Indian/ Foreign University/ Institute with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application (in english or hindi) in prescribed format with recent passport size photograph pasted along with attested copies of relevant certificates/ documents, in support of proof of identity, address, age, educational qualifications, work experience, etc, superscribe envelope with “Application for the post of Consultant – KfW LoC” to Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before 24-08-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-08-2016
Date of Interview: 02-09-2016.
Venue: New Delhi.
The last date to apply for this notification is now over. Kindly apply for the above post only.
Total No.of Posts: 8 Posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ (Security) : 2 posts
- Private Secretary – Grade ‘A’ (Secretarial) : 3 posts
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Premises (Electrical Engineer) : 1 post
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Premises (Economist) : 1 post
- Consultant (Merchant Banking, On Contract Basis) : 1 post
SIDBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for SIDBI is as follows:
SIDBI specialist officer age limit:
- Age limit is different for different posts.
- The Age criteria will be calculated from the cutoff date of 21-06-2016
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SIDBI specialist officer qualification:
Graduation and/or Post Graduation from a recognized University with same area of specialization in which he/she is applying for.
SIDBI specialist officer salary/pay scale:
- The Pay scale of SIBI Specialist Officers will vary as per the Grade of job.
- The CTC can go upto a maximum of 22 Lakhs per annum.
SIDBI Recruitment procedure:
- Written Exam
SIDBI Recruitment Apply Now:
SIDBI Recruitment important dates:
- Initial date to submit an Application form: 21-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-07-2016.
- Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age: 21-06-2016.
- Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria of educational qualification: 05-07-2016.
- SIDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Official Notification.
- SIDBI Specialist Officer Apply Online link
- Upcoming Government Job Exams of 2016
Friends, this is it from our side regarding SIDBI specialist officer recruitment. If you have any queries/questions, regarding SIDBI recruitment notification 2016, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them for you.