SIDBI has released Admit cards for Grade A Officer Online Exam 2015. The Exam is scheduled for 24th January 2016.
Pattern of SIDBI Online Exam
The selection process for the post of SIDBI Assistant Manager would be by way of an online examination followed by Personal Interview.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Aptitude||50||50||120 Minutes|
|Online English descriptive test|
|6||Essay Writing (35 marks) & Business Letter Writing (15 marks)||2||50||45 Minutes|
Important Points about SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
- Except English Language all other sections will be bilingual in nature(Hindi & English)
- The Objective test pattern is similar to IBPS PO Mains.
- There will be five options in all MCQs
- For every wrong answer there is a negative marking of 1/4th mark.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
(a) On scores in individual tests
(b) On Total Score which will be 250 (includes 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section)
- Candidates will qualify for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against total 250.marks.
- Questions of Online descriptive test will be displayed on the screen of your computer. You have to type the answers using the keyboard so it is recommend that candidates check their keyboards before typing.
- Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective tests.