In this article, you will get SIDBI result, exam analysis and expected cutoffs.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Results out
SIDBI Exam Analysis.
SIDBI Grade A Online exam was conducted on 24th January 2016 in two shifts. Below is the section-wise analysis of the exam, followed by expected cutoffs.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Overall
Overall, SIDBI Grade A Online Exam was easy to moderate. A good number of attempts in the exam were 130-140.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Reasoning
Overall, the Reasoning section was easy to moderate. A good number of attempts in the exam were 25-32. Topics from which questions were asked:
- Syllogism – 5.
- Coding-Decoding -5.
- Sitting Arrangement – 10.
- Puzzle – 5.
- Statement- Assumptions/ Fact-Assumption – 5.
- Inequalities – 5.
- Alphabet test/ Dictionary -5.
- Miscellaneous – 10.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
Overall, the Quantitative section was easy and a good number of attempts in this section were 25-30. Topics from which questions were asked:
- Number Series – 5.
- Data Interpretation – 15.
- Quadratic Equations -5.
- Approximation – 5.
- Arithmetic (Profit Loss, Time & work, Percentage, Age, etc.) – 20.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: English
English section was easy and a well-prepared candidate could attempt 25-32 questions. Topics from which the questions were asked:
- Reading Comprehensions – 10.
- Rearrangement – 5.
- Cloze test – 10.
- Error Spotting – 10.
- Fill in the blanks – 5.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: General Awareness.
Overall, the GA section was moderate to tough and a well-prepared candidate could attempt 15-20 questions. Many questions were asked from Banking and Economic current affairs from last 3 months.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Computer Knowledge.
Overall, the CK section was easiest and a well-prepared candidate could attempt 15-18 questions in this section. Topics from which the questions were asked: Software, Hardware, Memory, MS Office, Internet & Networking etc.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Descriptive Test.
The descriptive test that followed objective exam was of 45 minutes duration and consisted of two questions – Essay and Letter writing. The word limit prescribed for essay and letter were 300 and 150 words respectively.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Essay Topics.
- Do you agree or not? Virtual Learning is the need of the hour.
- Need and Importance of Employee retention.
SIDBI Exam Analysis: Letter Writing.
- Write a letter to bank manager complaining about rude behavior of one of the employee.
- You had ordered a digital camera from one of the reputed companies online. However the company sent a different camera. It has been six weeks since you complained but have gotten no positive Write a letter to consumer forum requesting them to expedite readdressal.
SIDBI Expected Cut-offs.
|Overall Cut Offs.||121||115||109||96|
For results and other information go to SIDBI official website.
Tell us how was yoru SIDBI Grade A attempt? If you have any queries regarding SIDBI Grade A exam analysis, results and cutoffs, we will be glad to answer them.