The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released official notification for recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ . There are total 100 Vacancies and the last date for online application is 5th January 2016.
Important Dates for SIDBI Grade ‘A’ Officers :
Start Date for Online Registration: 21st December 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 11th January 2015
Qualification (As on 11th January 2016) :Bachelor/Masters Degree with min 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized University. Qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking from a recognized Institute would be preferred.
Note : If you are a final year student then you are not eligible to apply.
Age (As on 21st Dec 2015): Between 21 and 28 years ie all candidates born between 22nd Dec 1987 and 21st December 1994
Monthly Pay : Approx Rs 36,000/-
Notification: Click here to view Official Notification
Pattern of Online Exam
The selection process for the post of SIDBI Assistant Manager would be by way of an online examination followed by Personal Interview.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Aptitude||50||50||120 Minutes|
|Online English descriptive test|
|6||Essay Writing (35 marks) & Business Letter Writing (15 marks)||2||50||45 Minutes|
Important Points about SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
- Except English Language all other sections will be bilingual in nature(Hindi & English)
- The Objective test pattern is similar to IBPS PO Mains.
- There will be five options in all MCQs
- For every wrong answer there is a negative marking of 1/4th mark.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
(a) On scores in individual tests
(b) On Total Score which will be 250 (includes 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section)
- Candidates will qualify for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against total 250.marks.
- Questions of Online descriptive test will be displayed on the screen of your computer. You have to type the answers using the keyboard so it is recommend that candidates check their keyboards before typing.
- Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective tests.