Selected in Bank: Checklist of Documents Required
IBPS has declared the Final result of all it’s exam be it PO, SO or Clerk.If you are one of the selected students, first of all congratulations to you for clearing such a high competition and coming out with flying colors.
Now the allotment process has been started by the banks. Most of the banks have already issued the joining dates and documents required at the time joining.As you know that , it is only a provisional allotment means it is subject to fulfilment of the criteria of the bank that you are allotted.
If in any case, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, then your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
To save you from that situation , here we provide you with the checklist of documents that you need to show at the time of doing for document verification
High School certificate with DOB or Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities.
Educational Qualification Certificates:
You need to have the following marksheets and certificates:
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet of Class X.
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet of Class XII.
- Mark sheet of all semesters / years & Degree of Graduation.
Those of you who have recently passed out and are yet to receive your graduation degree can submit provisional degree also
Caste Certificates (only if applicable):
A Caste certificate in Central Government Format is required if you are claiming reservation.
If you are claiming reservation in OBC (Non Creamy layer category), then you need an OBC caste certificate of the current year.If you are having an old certificate, renew it.
If you are from general category or OBC (Creamy layer) and not claiming any reservation, you do not need any such certificate.
Identity and Address Proof
You need to have a Pan Card. If you do not have it as of now, apply for it.
In addition to that you need to have any of the below id proofs:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Key Points to Remember
- In addition to the above documents, you need a printout of your application form and also your joining letter, which you received by mail/post.
- Some banks may also demand 1-3 Character Certificates attested by Gazetted Officers.
- All the documents should be produced in original with requisite set of photocopies.
- If there is any other issue of mismatch of date of birth, spelling mistake in your name, your father’s name etc then you need to submit a notarised affidavit regarding the same.
Click here to know about the entire allotment process of CWE V PO, SO and Clerk
Friends this is all about the documents required at the time of joining the bank. If you have any queries/questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.