SEBI Grade A Previous Year Papers: Download PDF Here
SEBI Grade A Previous Year Papers PDF. Last 5 Years SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manger) Question Papers PDF. Download SEBI Previous Year Question Papers PDF. As we all have been waiting for SEBI Grade A Recruitment Notification 2020 this year, your wait is over now. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released the most awaited SEBI Grade A Notification 2020 for 140+ vacancies for different posts including – General, Legal, Information Technology, Civil and Electrical Engineering. The online application for SEBI Grade A recruitment various posts has been started from 7th March 2020. The SEBI Grade A Prelims Exam will be conducted on
March 23; 30 April; 31st May 31st July 2020.
|Organization Name||Securities And Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Phase I Exam Date 2020||12th April 2020|
|Phase II Exam Date 2020|
Here we’re providing SEBI Grade A Previous Year Question Papers PDF. You can download the SEBI Grade A Previous Year Question Papers PDF and practice the questions asked in SEBI Grade A Exam. Aspirants can easily download SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions Paper through this post.
SEBI Exam Pattern for Grade A Posts
Online screening objective type exam for 200 marks Selection Process of SEBI Grade A officer will be based on III stages i.e.
- Online exam consisting of 3 papers for 300 marks
SEBI Exam Pattern 2020: Phase 1 Exam
|General, Legal, Information Technology & Engineering||English||40||2 Hours|
|Security Market Awareness||40|
- Phase 1 will be a computer-based objective type test, after clearing which the applicant will be selected for phase II.
- It will be totally for 200 marks.
- The aspirant should clear sectional (min 40%)and throughout cut off to be selected for the phase 2 exam.
- The marks scored in the phase 1 exam will be not counted for the final round of selection. final selection for grade A officer will be based on the Phase 2 exam and Interview.
SEBI Test Pattern PDF: Phase 2 Exam
|Stream||Paper||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|General||Paper 1 – Securities Market||100||40|
|Paper 2 – English Writing skills||100||60|
|Paper 3 – Economical & Social issues and Finance & Management||100||40|
|Legal Information Technology/ engineering||Paper 1 – Financial Sector||100||40|
|Paper 2 – English Writing Skills||100||60|
|Paper 3 – Specialized subject related to the stream||100||40|
- Phase 2 is an online exam, in computer-based mode, after clearing it the aspirant will make it to the Interview.
- This phase will take place in different shifts (Paper 1-3).
- Sebi exam will be conducted online for Prelims and Mains.
Download SEBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Papers
After downloading SEBI Previous year paper, the candidate can start solving the questions and finally, they can refer the answer key given at the end of the Pdf. By solving the SEBI Grade A Question Paper Pdf, aspirants will get a better idea regarding the upcoming SEBI 2020 Exams.
Candidate can download the SEBI Previous Papers Pdf through the direct link given below.
SEBI Grade A Question Papers with Answers PDF
|SEBI Officer Grade A Model Papers||Download|
|GET SEBI Grade A Question Papers PDF||Download|
|SEBI Assistant Manager Previous Papers PDF||Download|
|Free SEBI Exam Papers Solved||Download|
Click the below links to check:
Advantages of Previous Year Question Papers SEBI Grade A
Candidates appearing for SEBI Exam should be familiar with the SEBI Last Year Papers. Applicants should know the advantages of practising SEBI Previous years papers.
- The SEBI Previous year question papers will help candidates to familiarize with the Exam Pattern
- It will help to know about the difficulty level of the SEBI Exam
- Helps in finding the types of question asked in the exam
- By practicing SEBI Model Question Paper, you can easily solve the question within the stipulated time.
- Obviously, you can clearly see the improving Accuracy rate
- Finally, through practicing SEBI Officer Old Question Papers, you can assess yourself.
- You can easily point out the weak areas and give special attention
The more SEBI questions you solve, the more you are getting ready to face the SEBI Exam. To make things easier, we have provided the SEBI Officer Previous question papers with Answer Key; this will surely enhance your exam preparation. Additionally, you can take more SEBI Mock Test, which will be very helpful, as the exams will be an exact real-time copy of the SEBI Phase Exam.