SBI PO Salary will cover all your doubts regarding Salary of a PO in SBI, Allowances, Compensation, emoluments that can go up to 12-13 lakhs per annum
SBI PO 2021 Salary and Other Allowances: Know Detailed Salary Structure Of SBI Probationary Officer
Dear Future SBI POs
Special Offer for you: 60% off on SBI PO solved Previous Year papers book if you buy through this link
The notification for SBI PO is out. Consequently, there’s a lot of buzz about its notification. So before even applying for it, we will help you get a real picture of the inside story. If you-you want to know, what salary you will be getting after you clear the prestigious SBI PO Examination, you are at the right place.
Understanding the Salary and Compensation is important just like paying attention to the Job profile. Knowing the technicalities beforehand not only saves you from unexpected surprises after joining SBI but also gives you an extra edge in planning your life accordingly.
We have also included certain important doubts that arise in the aspirant’s mind. This is a must read for all.
SBI PO Salary
According to this year’s notification regarding SBI PO Salary,
- The starting basic pay for SBI PO is Rs. 27,620/. The pay scale is Rs. 23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Presently, the starting basic pay is `27,620/- (with 4 advance increments).
- Not only this, The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- The total SBI PO Salary per year will be a minimum of Rs 8.20 lakhs and maximum of Rs 13.08 lakhs (depending on the place of your posting and other factors).
- Also, SBI plans to offer SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package
SBI PO Salary: Other Benefits
- Medical insurance (100 percent for SBI PO and 75 percent for family members)
- Cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country
- Petrol, House maintenance, Entertainment, Newspaper, Books and magazines allowance
- Concessionary interest rates for House Loan, Car Loan, and Personal Loan
Important Doubts Regarding SBI PO Salary:
Will I get any salary during my Probation??
Yes, All selected candidates for officer position will be on a probation period of two years. You will get the same salary given above during probation as well.
Do I have to pay for training like the case with various Manipal Courses??
No, not even a single penny. Instead when you are undergoing your classroom training, even then you will be getting the full salary. (LEARNING AND EARNING AT THE SAME TIME)
Will I really get 13. lakhs Rs per year as a salary in hand??
Well, this is the most doubtful question. Not your hand salary, but yes the total compensation can go up to 13 lakhs per annum which includes
- Your basic salary
- Dearness Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Tax and PPF
- Allowances like Petrol, Newspaper, Entertainment, Tea and Coffee.
- Leased rent Accommodation (Or Staff Quarter if available at your place of posting)
Apart from the basic pay, the compensation amount of other things varies as per place of posting, and thus Overall Compensation will come inside the bracket of 8-13 lakhs.Start Preparing for SBI PO Now!
Friends, this is it for Salary and allowance of an SBI PO. If you have any queries regarding it, please ask us in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.
SBI: Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved) Paperback – 2016
- SBI PO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation to crack the Exam
- SBI PO cutoff How many Marks to Score
- SSC CGL VS SBI PO Which is Better?
- SBI PO Career Progression
- SBI PO Previous Year Papers
Special Offers on Best Selling Books:
We daily get a lot of queries regarding what bo books to refer for different subjects. So here we have compiled a list of best-selling books that you should refer. Not only that, if you buy through the links provided here, you will also get a great discount on all these books. Also, if you have any doubt, ask us in the comments section below:
|Subject||Link To Buy|