SBI PO Salary will cover all your doubts regarding Salary of a PO in SBI, Allowances, Compensation, emoluments that can go up to 12 lakhs per annum
SBI PO Salary and Other Allowances: Total Emoluments
Dear Future SBI POs
The notification for SBI PO is out. Consequently, there’s a lot of buzz about its notification. So before even applying for it, we will help you get a real picture of the inside story. If you-you want to know, what salary you will be getting after you clear the prestigious SBI PO Examination, you are at the right place.
Understanding the Salary and Compensation is important just like paying attention to the Job profile. Knowing the technicalities beforehand not only saves you from unexpected surprises after joining SBI but also gives you an extra edge in planning your life accordingly.
We have also included certain important doubts that arise in the aspirant’s mind. This is a must read for all.
SBI PO Salary
According to this year’s notification regarding SBI PO Salary,
- the pay scale for SBI PO is`23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is `27,620/- (with 4 advance increments).
- Not only this, The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- The total compensation per annum would be a minimum of `7.55 lakhs and a maximum of `12.93 lakhs depending on a place of posting and other factors.
- Also, SBI plans to offer SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package
Important Doubts Regarding SBI PO Salary:
Will I get any salary during my Probation??
Yes, All selected candidates for officer position will be on a probation period of two years. You will get the same salary given above during probation as well.
Do I have to pay for training like the case with various Manipal Courses??
No, not even a single penny. Instead when you are undergoing your classroom training, even then you will be getting the full salary. (LEARNING AND EARNING AT THE SAME TIME)
Will I really get 12 lakhs Rs per year as a salary in hand??
Well, this is the most doubtful question. Not your hand salary, but yes the total compensation can go up to 12 lakhs per annum which includes
- Your basic salary
- Dearness Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Tax and PPF
- Allowances like Petrol, Newspaper, Entertainment, Tea and Coffee.
- Leased rent Accommodation (Or Staff Quarter if available at your place of posting)
Apart from the basic pay, the compensation amount of other things varies as per place of posting, and thus Overall Compensation will come inside the bracket of 8-12 lakhs.Start Preparing for SBI PO Now!
Friends, this is it for Salary and allowance of an SBI PO. If you have any queries regarding it, please ask us in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.
SBI: Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved) Paperback – 2016