SBI PO Online Application Form. Last Date to pay fee for SBI PO extended again to 30th May 2016. How to apply for SBI PO.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form Online For SBI Probation Officer Recruitment?
Due to some Issue in the Payment Gateway of SBI Application form, the Payment link was down. Keeping that in Regard SBI has again extended the last date of fee payment for the SBI PO exam till 30th May 2016.
Initially fee payment was date was extended till 27-05-2016. The Last date to apply online was still 24-05-2016.
Below is the Screenshot from the official website of before the Payment Gateway Crashed .
If you are confused about how to apply for SBI PO 2016 Exam, Here is a Step by Step Guide for you on How to fill SBI PO Online Application Form
Step 1: Go on the website
Step 2: New Registration Link
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- The Registration page will pop up with basic information about the application form. Read it thoroughly and Click on Continue.
Step 3: Provisional Registration
- Registration form will open containing 5 pages. The first page will have Basic Info.
- Fill your Name,Mobile No.,E mail id, Security Captcha Code and Click on Save and next to go to the next page.
- Once you click on Ok, you will provisionally be registered for SBI PO 2016 Exam.
- You will receive a Registration Id and Password on the screen as well as by an sms and e mail.
Step 4: Final Registration
Now your basic registration has been done. you have to complete your registration now.
Photo and Signature
- Upload your signature and most recent photo
- For photo size should be 20 kb to 50 kb, and preferred dimension should be 200*230 pixels
- For signature size should be 10 kb to 20 kb, and preferred dimension should be 140*60 pixels
- Here you need to fill all your details like educational qualification, personal details etc
- After you have filled all the details, check the preview of your Application form here.
- After you submit all the details, you are redirected to payment page. You are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. On successful completion of the transaction, your application will be completed.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, you can contact SBI at . 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or mail SBI at firstname.lastname@example.org. ( Do not forget to mention Recruitment of Probationary Officer In State Bank Of India 2016 in the subject line)
- You should first scan your photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- If you are not able to fill the data in one go, save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note down the registration number and password. Re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, you should submit the data.No change will be allowed thereafter.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated. You may print it for you record but it not to be sent to the SBI.
Friends this is it from our side regarding How to fill SBI PO Online Application Form.
- SBI PO Salary and Allowances Is It really 12 lakhs Rs per year ??
- SBI PO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation to crack the Exam
- SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper Download pdf with Explanation
- SBI PO 2016 Cut Off
- SBI PO Job Profile : What is it like to work at SBI?
- SSC CGL VS SBI PO Which is Better?
- SBI PO Career Progression