SBI PO Descriptive Paper.
Hello students, As you all know the upcoming SBI PO Prelims 2016 exam is in it’s last stage. We hope you score maximum marks as possible.
SBI PO Descriptive Paper 2016: Pattern, Cutoffs and Previous Year Questions
We have already posted several important theories and questions which are very crucial to the crack the nut. And with this continuation today we are here to provide you with important strategies to attempt SBI PO Descriptive Paper.
‘HOW DO I PREPARE FOR SBI PO DESCRIPTIVE TEST’
Well, It is the most common query of the students. Students from Hindi medium generally face great difficulty in attempting it.
Often students on the lanes of preparing for bank exams, doesn’t give much attention to descriptive or they find it very silly. But remember students each and every phase of the exam is very competitive in itself. So ignoring it may trouble you.
Now coming to the track,
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
The SBI PO RECUITMENT MAIN PAPER EXAM 2016 comprises two sections.
- SBI PO Mains Objective Test for 200 marks (Time Allotted 120 minutes)
- SBI PO Descriptive Test for 50 marks (Time Allotted 30 minutes)
NOTE: – SBI PO Descriptive paper of only those students will be evaluated who have secured pass marks in the main objective exam.
Why SBI PO Descriptive Test?
An officer recruited in the bank is supposed to do many such works which require skills of English literature. For instance, drafting Letters, preparing presentations to colleagues of communicating to higher officials. That is why it is important that an officer possess all communication skills.
DETAILED PATTERN OF SBI PO DESCRIPTIVE EXAM:
The descriptive test question paper will have only two sections namely;
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
Questions will be allotted only in English Language and can be answered only by using keyboard. Descriptive paper will just commence as Objective paper is over.
SBI PO Descriptive Exam Cutoff:
The cutoff has remained same for the past 2 years. This year also, the cutoff of SBI PO Descriptive Exam is expected in the same range same.
- UR (General): 20-22
- OBC: 18-19
- SC/ST: 17.5-18.5
Books to Refer for SBI PO Descriptive Exam:
There are a lot of books available in the market. We are here specifying a few selected books:
- Crack Descriptive English by Varun Saxena (Disha publications)
- Modern Essays by Uma Kant Singh.
- A Handbook for Letter Writing by S.C. Gupta
Previous Year Letter Writing Topics asked in SBI PO Decriptive Exam:
- Letter to your colleagues to conduct a meeting on PR strategy.Consider yourself as a manager.
- Letter to your younger brother explaining him the importance of saving money.
- Letter to your brother indicating him on why you want to choose career in banking.
- Letter to your Bank manager for extension of joining date.
- Letter to the Bank manager apologizing for the delay in EMI payment.
- Letter to the manager of a firm to increase credit amount of loan taken.
Previous Year Essay Topics Asked in SBI PO Descriptive Exam:
- Does providing an educational loan helps in empowering employment to youth?
- Usefulness of Aadhar Card.
- Impact of unearthing of black money on Indian Economy.
- Importance of education in regional/vernacular languages
- Entrance Exams – a necessary evil
- Pros & Cons of winning a lottery
- Pros & Cons of Inflation
- Do brokers deserve the cut that they make on deals?
- Security of the women in workspace, an increasing cause of concern.
SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Papers
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 1
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 2
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 3
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 4
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 5
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 6
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 7
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 8
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 9
- SBI PO Previous Year Desriptive Paper 10
So students now you are aware of SBI PO Descriptive Paper pattern, and topics that are generally asked in the examination. So why wait; Start your preparation for SBI PO Descriptive Paper right today. Further on our part we will be assisting you by sample topics with their answers too.
Start Preparing for SBI PO Now!
And keep visiting Mockbank to give your preparation a new height.Thank you
- SBI PO Salary and Allowances Is It really 12 lakhs Rs per year ??
- SBI PO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation to crack the Exam.
- SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper Download pdf with Explanation.
- SBI PO 2016 Cut Off.
- SBI PO Job Profile : What is it like to work at SBI?
- SSC CGL VS SBI PO Which is Better?
- SBI PO Career Progression.