SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan to help you crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam in 1 month.
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Plan
SBI Clerk Prelims has finished, but not your preparation. The BIG DADDY ie SBI Clerk Mains is on its way. You are left with only a few days for the preparation of SBI Clerk Mains 2016. As per an estimate around 2,00,000 students have cleared the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam and will be appearing in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
Here, in this article we will discuss the strategy to crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam. You should follow this strategy if you want to clear the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
How to Crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam :
First things first , have faith in yourself. The SBI Clerk Mains Exam is tough to crack, but definitely worth it.
Second Thing, SBI Clerk Prelims Exam was only Qualifying in Nature. In simple words, it means, Only the score of your SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be considered for selection in the Final Merit List.
SBI Clerk Mains Pattern:
The Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
have crossed the first step. Lets check the second.
SBI Clerk Mains Study Plan
- The SBI Clerk mains Syllabus for Reasoning , Quants and English is the same as you studied for SBI Clerk prelims Exam.
- Financial Awareness and Computer knowledge are two new Sections in SBI Clerk mains. Your focus should be more on them now.
Week 1: SBI Clerk Mains Exam Study Plan
- Dedicate this week towards Financial awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Week 2: SBI Clerk Mains Exam Study Plan
- Come back to Reasoning, Quants and English.
- Give atleast one SBI Clerk mains Mock Test each Day
Week 3: SBI Clerk Mains Exam Study Plan
- Work on your Weak areas.
- Make handy notes that you can revise in the last few days.
- Give atleast one SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test each Day
Final Week : SBI Clerk Mains Exam Study Plan
- Don’t study anything new now.
- Revise handy notes that you made the previous week.
- Give atleast one SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test each Day.
- Analyse the test and try to improve yor accuracy and speed.
- SBI Clerk Analysis of Exam held on 22nd May 2016
- SBI Clerk Cutoff 2016 : How many Marks You need to Score??
- SBI Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
- How to Prepare for SBI Clerk Exam
- SBI Clerk’s Job Profile and Salary
- SBI clerk vs IBPS clerk
- How to prepare for General English Section of SBI Clerk Exam
- How to prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI Clerk Exam
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Section of SBI Clerk Exam