SBI Clerk Mains Pattern:
The Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
- SBI Clerk Analysis of Exam held on 22nd May 2016
- SBI Clerk Cutoff 2016 : How many Marks You need to Score??
- SBI Clerk Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
- SBI Clerk’s Job Profile and Salary
- SBI clerk vs IBPS clerk
- How to prepare for General English Section of SBI Clerk Exam
- How to prepare for Reasoning Section of SBI Clerk Exam
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Section of SBI Clerk Exam
Friends this is it from our side regarding free pdf capsules.If you have any queries regarding SBI Clerk Mains Exam Preparation Tips you can ask them in the comments section below.