In this article you will get SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Pattern. SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Syllabus. Topic Wise Preparation Tips for Financial Awareness Section of SBI Clerk Exam. Study Plan for Financial Awareness Section of SBI Clerk Exam.
To help you prepare the best, we have started a series of articles on SBI Clerk Exam preparation. In this series we will tell you the pattern/syllabus, study plan and preparation tips of individual sections viz,
In this article
How to prepare for SBI Clerk Financial Awareness
We have already covered the Quantitative Aptitude , Reasoning and English Sections.
- Click here to read the preparation tips for Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Click here to read the preparation tips for Reasoning Section
- Click here to read the preparation tips for English Section
Today we will take up the Financial Awareness Section of SBI Clerk Exam.
ENROLL FOR MOCK TESTS OF SBI CLERK EXAM DESIGNED BY PREVIOUS EXAM TOPPERS AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND CRACK SBI CLERK IN ONLY ₹199
SBI Clerk Exam Financial Awareness Pattern
- Financial Awareness is not asked in Prelims
- No. of questions: 50
- Total marks: 50
- Marks per correct answer:1
- Negative Marking for incorrect answer: 0.25
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Syllabus
1. Current Affairs:
- National/ International Current Affairs
- Economy current affairs
2. Static Affairs:
- Banking Theory
- Banking Awareness
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness: Topic Wise Preparation Tips.
1. Current Affairs
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Person in News/ Awards
- Economy Current Affairs
- Important organisations : SEBI, RBI
- Credit rating Agencies: National & International
- FDI limits in different sectors
- Schemes launched by governments related to banking and finance
- Export and Import Items
- RBI Monetary Review
- Announcements made by RBI and other banks
- Business News: Mergers Acquisitions and Buyouts.
2. Static Affairs
- History of Banking in India: Which was the first bank to be setup in Madras province etc. Nationalization of Banks.
- Organizations:RBI; NABARD; Planning Commission; 5 year plans; Finance Commission; World Bank
- Reserve Bank of India’s role in Indian banking system.
- Economic/ Financial terms & concepts: GDP; GNP; PPP; HDI; Inflation; WPI; CPI; IIP; SLR; CRR; Repo rate; Reverse Repo; Bank rate; Mutual Funds, Open Market Operations; Money supply
- Foreign Exchange reserves of India.
- Different kind of accounts and corresponding interest rates
- Non Banking Financial companies: Definition, Difference from bank etc.
- NPA and SARFAESI
- Acts, Committees & legislation: Budget 2016, Railway Budget 2016; Companies Bill 2013
- Banking services: Assets, liabilities and working capital of a bank; NEFT; RTGS; Banking Correspondence agents;Bancassurance; Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- BASEL norms
- Financial Inclusion and various initiatives for it.
- Types of Markets, Money and banking instruments
- Reverse Mortgage Loans.
- Priority Sector Lending.
- Banking Abbreviations, terms and concepts.
- Headquarters of Banks
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Study Plan.
- Read Newspapers (For better utilization of time read Economic Times)
- Watch news for 15 mins daily for all the current happenings of the world.
- Follow a proper study plan designed by Subject Experts.
- Create your own notes for examination.
- Give 1 hour daily for Financial Awareness preparation.
- Start giving Mock Tests and online quizzes
- Give at least 1 Mock Test everyday.
- Read Partiyogita Darpan .
- You can also use any other current affairs magazine like CST, Chronicle or Wizard.
- Focus on the 5-6 most recent issues of the magazine
Download Free pdf Capsule of Financial Awareness section for SBI Clerk Mains Exam
Friends this is it for Financial Awareness Section of SBI Clerk Exam.If you have any queries regarding the preparation of SBI Clerk Exam, feel free to ask it in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them.