SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies here view here more details.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released – Apply Online for 8500 Apprentice Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 8500 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible applicants can apply online from 20-11-2020 to 10-12-2020. SBI (State Bank of India) has announced the official notification for the SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for the applicants looking for Latest Bank Jobs. Candidates need to apply online for the SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 through the official website www.sbi.co.in. Candidates can make online SBI Registration 2020 on or before the last date is 10th December 2020.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||8500|
|SBI SCO Salary||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||20-11-2020|
|Last Date to apply online & fees payment||10-12-2020|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
|State/ UT||Language||Total no. of Vacany|
SBI Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20th November 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10th December 2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 25th December 2020
- Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of January 2021
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Age Relaxation: SBI Apprentice Recruitment
|SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Candidates||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen Candidates||5 Years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1st Han 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
Educational Qualification for Apprentice Post
Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Apprentice 2020 must be a graduate from a recognised university/institute.
More Recruitments to Apply
|Karnataka Teacher Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
South Indian Bank Recruitment
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPSSSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|HSSC Clerk Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|PSPCL Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Stipend & Duration of training:
The duration of training is 1 Year. The apprentices are eligible for stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labour wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs. 8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Selection for the posts of Apprentice would be done on the basis of online written test & local language test.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
How to Apply SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 20th November 2020 to 10th December 2020.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online candiadtes have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on the “Submit” buttons.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
SBI Contact Details
State Bank of India (SBI),
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, Mumbai,
Ph. No.: 022-2282 0427,
Fax: 022-2282 0411,
Important Link for SBI Apprentice Online Form 2020
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|