SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download Here!
SBI Apprentice Previous Question Papers PDF: State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice Old Papers are available here for free of cost. So all the SBI Apprentice post applied candidates can download SBI Apprentice Previous Year Papers PDF from here. With the practice of given SBI Apprentice Previous Question Papers, applicants can easily be qualified in the Online written exam and move to the further selection process. Also, refer to the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) that is sbi.co.in.
Direct link to Apply SBI Apprentice Recruitment>> Click Here
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Papers – Detail Information
|SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Job Location||Across India|
We have provided the State Bank of India Apprentice Test Pattern 2020 and SBI Apprentice Selection Process along with the SBI Apprentice Old Papers. Also, check the entire article for more information regarding the State Bank of India Apprentice Model Papers.
SBI Apprentice Selection Process
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Applicants who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for an apprentice.
Applicants who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Applicants will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a center (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at their own expenses.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned below.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Applicants are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks in aggregate will be as decided by the SBI Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects.
- Merit list will be drawn Statewise and category wise. Applicants qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern|
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number of Marks||Duration Of Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|General English||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25 Questions – 25 Marks||15 Minutes|
|Total||100 Questions – 100 Marks||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
Test of Local Language Pattern:
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers links
Contenders we have provided the Latest Question Papers for all subjects in this section. Applicants can prepare from these SBI Apprentice Previous Year Papers 2020-21 to score maximum marks in the Written Test. We advise aspirants to solve these Model Papers as per Exam Duration. From the following direct links, all applicants can download and Solved these Question Papers.
- State Bank of India Apprentice Old Year Papers Pdf – General Awareness
- SBI Apprentice Previous Papers – General English
- SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers – Financial Awareness
- SBI Apprentice Model Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
- SBI Apprentice Previous Question Papers Pdf – Reasoning Ability
- SBI Trade Apprentice Old Questions Papers – Computer Aptitude
SBI Apprentice Previous Question Papers – FAQs
Q. Is there any Negative Marking in SBI Apprentice Exam 2020?
Ans. 1/4th of marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q. From Which topics Questions will be asked in the SBI Apprentice Written Test 2020?
Ans. In SBI Apprentice Written Exam 2020, Questions will be asked from General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude topics.
Q. How Many Questions will be asked in SBI Apprentice Written Exam 2020?
Ans. A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the SBI Apprentice Written Test 2020.
Q. What is the SBI Apprentice Selection Process?
Ans. By conducting Online Written Test, a Test of Local Language, the State Bank of India Officials are going to select the candidates.