Summary: Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 375 Vacancies – Constable Posts.www.ssbrectt.gov.in.Sashastra Seema Bal Posts and Vacancies.Sashastra Seema Bal Eligibility Criteria.Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Process.Sashastra Seema Bal Scale of Pay.Sashastra Seema Bal Pay Scale.Sashastra Seema Bal Application Fee.Sashastra Seema Bal How to Apply.Sashastra Seema Bal Important Dates.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 375 Vacancies – Constable Posts.www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 375 Constable (GD) vacancies for the year 2015-16 against Sports Quota on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advertisement & 45 days for remote areas.
Sashastra Seema Bal Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 375
Name of the Post: Constable (GD)
Name of the Sports/ Games Discipline:
16. Water Sports
21. Shooting (Sports)
Sashastra Seema Bal Eligibility Criteria:
Sashastra Seema Bal Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 23 years as on last date for receipt of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, Ex-Servicemen(UR/ General) as per rules.
Sashastra Seema Bal Educational Qualification:
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board and represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of games/sports.
(i) Sportsperson who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International competition in required games/ sports or
(ii) Sportsperson who have represented the University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of required sports / games or
(iii) Sportsperson who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of required games/sports or
(iv) Sportspersons who have been awarded national Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
- Height – Minimum 170 centimeter for male candidates and 157 centimeter for female candidates.
- Chest – Minimum 80-85 centimeter for male candidates only.
Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Process:
Selection will be based on
- Field Trail/ Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
Sashastra Seema Bal Pay Scale:
- Constable – Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- plus other allowances
Sashastra Seema Bal Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for all General & OBC candidates by IPO in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi or Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at SBI, RK Puram, New Dedlhi (Branch Code-01076).
- No Fee for S SC, ST & Female candidates.
Sashastra Seema Bal How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self attested two recent passport size photographs, copies of educational qualification, sports certificate, caste certificate, DD, Bonofide/ Domicile/ permanent resident of the particular state, two self addressed stamped envelopes Rs. 25/- (11.5 cms X 27.5 cms size), all relevant documents in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota-2015-16″ to the Assistant Director (Sports), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 within 30 days from the date of advertisement 45 days for remote areas.
Sashastra Seema Bal Important Dates:
- Date of Publication of the Advertisement in Employment News: 02-April-2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-May-2016 (within 30 Days of publication of the advertisement in Employment News)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application from far flung areas: 17-May-2016
- Click here to See Official Notification
- Click here for Official WebSite
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs