RSMSSB Patwari Vacancy 2020 – Get Detailed Vacancy List Here or at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has notified for 4207 Patwari Posts on its official website- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification for 4207 Patwari Posts. All interested candidates can apply online through the official site of RSMSSB – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates having Graduate from any recognized University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government have a golden chance to apply for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 Notification. The online application process will start from 20th January 2020 and you can apply till 19th February 2020.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Important Details
|Name of Organization
||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Name of Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
||19 February 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 20th January 2020
- Last Date for Online Apply: 19th February 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
Area wise distribution of vacancies is given as follows:
|Non TSP Areas
|| TSP Areas
RSMSSB Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – RSMSSB Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Age Relaxation – RSMSSB Recruitment
- UR Women/SC/ST/OBC/MBC Men – 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Women – 10 years
- PWD – 10 years
Educational Qualification – RSMSSB Recruitment
- Bachelors Degree (Any Stream)/ Diploma/ Degree (Computer Science/ Equivalent).
- Candidates should have Graduate from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government, and they should have “O” or Higher level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or
You should have Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate as mentioned in the notification.
For details of the educational qualification of the posts, candidates can check the notification link.
RSMSSB Recruitment – Salary Detail
|Pay Scale – 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 6