RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4207 Patwari Posts Available Apply Now Here at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 for 4207 Patwari Posts Available at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has notified for 4207 Patwari Posts on its official website- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification for 4207 Patwari Posts. All interested candidates can apply online through the official site of RSMSSB – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates having Graduate from any recognized University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government have a golden chance to apply for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 Notification. The online application process will start from 20 January 2020 and you can apply till 19 February 2020.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Important Details
|Name of Organization
||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Name of Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
||19 February 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 20 January 2020
- Last Date for Online Apply: 19 February 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
RSMSSB Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – RSMSSB Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Age Relaxation – RSMSSB Recruitment
- UR Women/SC/ST/OBC/MBC Men – 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Women – 10 years
- PWD – 10 years
Educational Qualification – RSMSSB Recruitment
- Bachelors Degree (Any Stream)/ Diploma/ Degree (Computer Science/ Equivalent).
- Candidates should have Graduate from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government, and they should have “O” or Higher level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or
You should have Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate as mentioned in the notification.
For details of the educational qualification of the posts, candidates can check the notification link.
RSMSSB Recruitment – Salary Detail
|Pay Scale – 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 6.
RSMSSB Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The selection process for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 will comprises of written examination followed by / Document Verification. Candidates should note that the date of written examination will be released by the Board in due course of time and only those candidates will participate in the exam whose application form will be filled successfully.
- The selection process for RSMSSB Recruitment includes Written Test.
- RSMSSB will update the exam details on their official website later.
How to Apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2019
*Direct Link will be active from Available on 20-01-2020.
- Click the Direct Link given above.
- Go to Not a Registered User and register yourself, if you are not registered already.
- Note down the SSO ID & Password generated.
- Login through the Direct Link to Apply given above using your SSO ID & Password.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature & prescribed Documents.
- Submit the Application Form for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018.
- Take print out the form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of RSMSSB.
- Go to RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 notification at the bottom of the Home Page.
- Click the Apply Online button on Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Patwari 2019.
- Follow step 2 to 8.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- For GEN/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs. 450/-
- BC/ OBC Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Mode: Through Online
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019 – Official Notification