RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017: Latest News for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 2.5 Lakh Non-Technical Posts – 1st Nov 2017 Update at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 254587 RRB NTPC Jobs – Apply Online at indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017: The Railway Recruitment Board or RRB often conducts the RRB NTPC Recruitment process. These RRB NTPC Recruitment are in the Non-Technical field (i.e Non-Technical Popular Category or NTPC). As you know, the Railways is the biggest recruiter in India. Most of you who aspire to work with the Government of India would want to know in detail about the RRB NTPC Recruitment for 2017. So, here is a good news for all! In the year 2017, RRB will be recruiting over 2.5 lakh individuals.
Though the Official Notification regarding this is not out yet, it is scheduled to be released in the month of November. Read below to know in detail about the cause of this massive number of vacancies! In this recruitment of 2.5 lakh candidates, more than 80,000 vacancies will be filled for Security Department, viz. Loco Pilot, Assistant Loco Pilot, Guard, Assistant Station Master, Gang-man, Line-man, Key-man & Maintenance.
RRB NTPC Recruitment – Reason for 2.5 Lakh Vacancies in 2017
| If you are wondering why Railways is recruiting again in 2017 when it had already released so many vacancies in 2016, then read below. Here are some reasons why the Railways is again holding the RRB NTPC exam:
- More than 2.5 lakh seats are vacant for Group C & D Categories.
- Out of which, 1.5 vacancies will be released in September 2017.
- The Rail Ministry had asked for a list of vacant posts from the year 2016 along with the list of candidates scheduled to retire till 2019.
- After adding up these vacant posts, the Rail Ministry came with this huge number of vacancies that can be filled.
RRB NTPC Recruitment: Important Highlight
|RRB Railway Non-Technical Notification 2017
||Indian Railway Recruitment Board
|Name of the Posts
||Non Technical Posts
|No of Vacancies
|| Non Technical Exam 2017
|Starting date to apply online
|Closing date to apply online
Apply for RRB NTPC Railway Jobs – www.indianrailways.gov.in
|Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories i..e, RRB NTPC Notification involves various posts like commercial apprentice etc. Candidates who wish to take the exam have to visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the online submission of the applications. The successful and passionate candidates can proceed further and apply for the NTPC Exam before the closing dates. Therefore, We have notified the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility in this section. Hence, Clear all the doubts regarding the eligibility before applying for the NTPC Railway Jobs.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017: Vacancy Details
||Name of the Post
||No of Vacancies
||Senior Clerk cum Typist.
||Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist.
||Assistant Station Master.
||Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk.
||Senior Time Keeper.
RRB NTPC Recruitment – News on 2.5 Lakh Vacancies
|Railways has not released the official notification yet. But the news regarding this massive number of vacancies is making rounds in various reputed newspapers. One such news article is provided below.
You can read the following article to know in detail about the Railways Recruitment. This news article was published in the ‘Hindustan Newspaper’, on 9th July 2017 which is a Hindi Daily.
More Recruitments to Apply
Application Fee as per RRB NTPC Notification 2017
|Till now there is no official confirmation regarding the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Application fee. Applicants have to make the payment through debit card, credit cards, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any surrounding bank. There is no application fee for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people. OBC and General category candidates have to pay the application as mentioned in the RRB NTPC 2017 Notification.
It is the responsibility of the Applicant to mention Employment notice number, Name of the applied post, Category, name, and the postal address. The application forms without the with application fee receipt will not be entertained.
How to Apply for RRB NTPC Online Form
- Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, Click on Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Later, Select your region for which you want to apply.
- Now, An Online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Later, Click on the ” New Registration link”.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Submit the RRB NTPS application form (Stage I completed).
- Now, a Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Again Login using the registration number and password
- Fill the relevant fields (Stage II completed).
- Now make the application fee payment.
- Download the fee receipt by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now, affix the passport size photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, attach the declaration copy.
- Later, Scan the document in the format given.
- Submit the application form before the scheduled dates.
- SC/ST candidates have to submit the Community Certificates also.
RRB NTPC Recruitment: Prelims Exam Pattern
||No. of Questions
RRB NTPC Recruitment: Mains Exam Pattern
||No. of Questions
|Reasoning and General Intelligence
RRB NTPC Exam 2017 Details
Non-Technical Stage 1 Exam
- There is a total of 100 questions.
- 90 minutes time will be provided.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
Non-Technical Stage 2 Exam
- Mains exam will consist of 4 sections.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- 90 minutes time will be given to solve the question paper.
- For every wrong answer, there will be 0.25 negative marking.
List of Railway Recruitment Board Zones:
|Jammu – Srinagar
RRB NTPC Recruitment: RRB NTPC Examination Pattern
|The RRB Non-technical Examination will be conducted in two stages. Typing Skill Test/ Aptitude Test (if applicable) and Document Verification are the various rounds. The Exam pattern for Computer Based Test is available on this page
For First Stage CBT
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes. PWD candidates with scribes will get 120 minutes.
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: MCQ type.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Languages: “The exam will be in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Malayalam, and Urdu”.
Second Stage CBT
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- Number of questions: 120
- Topics: General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips
RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Paper 1.
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Paper 2.
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Paper 3.
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Paper 4.
RRB NTPC Daily Quiz
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 1
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 2
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 3
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 4
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 5
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 6
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 7
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 8
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 9
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 10
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 11
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 12
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 13
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 14
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 15
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 16
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 17
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 18
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 19
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 20
- RRB GNTPC Daily Quiz 21
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 22
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 23
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 24
- RRB NTPC Daily Quiz 25