RRB NTPC Job Profile -Traffic Assistant Job Description will cover Traffic Assistant Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Vacancies, required qualification and stages of examination for Traffic Assistant.
Traffic Assistant Job Profile RRB NTPC
RRB NTPC Results are being announced zonewise. Click here to check updates on RRB NTPC Result.
RRB NTPC Job Profile – Traffic Assistant
1. Traffic Assistant Job Description:
- As the name suggests, the Job of Traffic Assistant is to assist their seniors.
- Traffic Assistant are trained for working as Traffic or Signal in charge.
- In simple words helping in the streamlined movement of trains.
- After selection you will be given a training for 45 days.
2.Traffic Assistant Shift:
- Traffic Assistant works in two shifts on alternate days.
3.Traffic Assistant Career path:
As a Traffic Assistant you will have the following career path
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Traffic Assistant
4. Traffic Assistant Salary and allowances
The salary and allowances for Traffic Assistant are as follows:
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As an Traffic Assistant, you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (100%): 11360.00
- Transport Allowance(TA): 1600.00
- House Rent Allowance(10%): 1136.00
- Gross Salary: INR 25,456.00
- DEDUCTIONS: CGIS-C 30.00 + PROF. TAX 200.00 + NPS/PF 2272.00 = INR 2502.00
- Total Salary : => 25,456-2502 = INR 22,954/-
The above salary is subject to revision under 7th Pay commission.
5. Traffic Assistant Vacancies :
Vacancies for the post of Traffic Assistant for respective RRBs are:
Total Vacancies for Traffic Assistant in all RRBs- Gen-78 , SC-42 , ST-29 OBC-27 Total 166
|Name of RRB||PU||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Traffic Assistant Stages of Examination:
Single Stage Computer Based Test
Traffic Assistant Qualification :
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
The vacancies are only in Kolkata.
Friends, this is it for Traffic Assistant.
If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below.