RRB NTPC Senior Time Keeper Job Profile -This article will cover Senior Time Keeper Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Vacancies, required qualification and stages of examination for Senior Time Keeper .
Senior Time Keeper Job Profile Description
RRB NTPC Results are being announced zonewise. Click here to check updates on RRB NTPC Result.
RRB NTPC Job Profile – Senior Time Keeper
1.Senior Time Keeper Job Description:
- As the name suggests, the Job of Senior Time Keeper is to assist the movement of trains by keeping the record of time.
- Senior Time Keeper are trained for working in sync with the entire network.
- In simple words helping in the streamlined movement of trains.
- After selection you will be given a training for 45 days.
2. Senior Time Keeper Shift:
- Senior Time Keeper works in different shifts.
3. Senior Time Keeper Career path:
As a Senior Time Keeper,you will have the following career path
- Senior Time Keeper Grade II
- Senior Time Keeper Grade I
4. Senior Time Keeper Salary and allowances
The salary and allowances for Senior Time Keeper are as follows:
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As a Senior Time Keeper, you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (100%): 11360.00
- Transport Allowance(TA): 1600.00
- House Rent Allowance(10%): 1136.00
- Gross Salary: INR 25,456.00
- DEDUCTIONS: CGIS-C 30.00 + PROF. TAX 200.00 + NPS/PF 2272.00 = INR 2502.00
- Total Salary : => 25,456-2502 = INR 22,954/-
The above salary is subject to revision under 7th Pay commission.
5. Senior Time Keeper Vacancies :
Vacancies for the post of Senior Time Keeper for respective RRBs are:
Total Vacancies for Senior Time Keeper in all RRBs- Gen-2 , SC-1 ,OBC-1
|Name of RRB||PU||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Senior Time Keeper Stages of Examination:
Single Stage Computer Based Test
Senior Time Keeper Qualification :
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
The vacancies are only in Kolkata.
Friends, this is it for Senior Time Keeper .
If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below.