This article will cover Senior Time Keeper Job Description,Senior Time Keeper Career Path, Senior Time Keeper Salary, Senior Time Keeper Vacancies, Senior Time Keeper required qualification and Senior Time Keeper stages of examination.
In the series of job profiles of various posts mentioned in RRB official notification of 18252 NTPC posts, we have taken up Assistant Station Manager, Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant, Senior Station Clerk, Enquiry cum Relationship Clerk (ECRC) and Traffic Assistant.
In this article
RRB NTPC Job Profile – Senior Time Keeper
1.Senior Time Keeper Job Description:
- As the name suggests, the Job of Senior Time Keeper is to assist the movement of trains by keeping the record of time.
- Senior Time Keeper are trained for working in sync with the entire network.
- In simple words helping in the streamlined movement of trains.
- After selection you will be given a training for 45 days.
2. Senior Time Keeper Shift:
- Senior Time Keeper works in different shifts.
3. Senior Time Keeper Career path:
As a Senior Time Keeper,you will have the following career path
- Senior Time Keeper Grade II
- Senior Time Keeper Grade I
4. Senior Time Keeper Salary and allowances
The salary and allowances for Senior Time Keeper are as follows:
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As a Senior Time Keeper, you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above (100%): 11360.00
- Transport Allowance(TA): 1600.00
- House Rent Allowance(10%): 1136.00
- Gross Salary: INR 25,456.00
- DEDUCTIONS: CGIS-C 30.00 + PROF. TAX 200.00 + NPS/PF 2272.00 = INR 2502.00
- Total Salary : => 25,456-2502 = INR 22,954/-
The above salary is subject to revision under 7th Pay commission.
5. Senior Time Keeper Vacancies :
Vacancies for the post of Senior Time Keeper for respective RRBs are:
Total Vacancies for Senior Time Keeper in all RRBs- Gen-2 , SC-1 ,OBC-1
|Name of RRB||PU||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Senior Time Keeper Stages of Examination:
Single Stage Computer Based Test
Senior Time Keeper Qualification :
Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
The vacancies are only in Kolkata.
Friends, this is it for Senior Time Keeper .
- Click here to read about Assistant Station Master job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Goods Guard job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Commercial Apprentice job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Traffic Apprentice job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Junior Account Assistant cum Typist job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Senior Clerk cum Typist job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk job profile and other details.
- Click here to read about Traffic Assistant job profile and other details.
If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below.