RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice (CA) will cover Commercial Apprentice (CA) Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Vacancies, required qualification and stages of examination for Commercial Apprentice (CA) .
Commerical Apprentice In Railway: Job Profile, Salary
RRB NTPC Results are being announced zonewise. Click here to check updates on RRB NTPC Result.
RRB NTPC Job Description- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
1. Job Description: Commercial Apprentices are multi skilled supervisors in the Commercial branch. A two year training is given to CA in different categories of working of Commercial branch. i.e. training in duties of commercial clerks, parcel clerks, goods clerks, catering, commercial inspectors. After the 2 year training ends, you will be posted as Chief Commercial/Parcel/Goods Clerk or Commercial inspector.
2. Shift: Yes. As a Commercial Apprentice (CA) you may have to work in shifts.
3. Career path: As an Commercial Apprentice (CA) you will have the following career path
- Assistant Commercial Manager
- Divisional Commercial Manager
- Senior Divisional Commercial Manager
4. Salary and allowances
Total Pay (i) + (ii )
As an CA you will be entitled to the following major allowances:
- DA on Total Pay above
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
5. Vacancies : Vacancies for the post of Commercial Apprentice (CA) for respective RRBs is given below:
Gen- 353, SC- 108, ST-52 OBC-177
|Name of RRB||PU||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Qualification : Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Stages of Examination: Single Stage Computer Based Test, followed by Document Verification.
Commercial Apprentice (CA) is a category where you get work experience of all the commercial sections of Railway. This is HUGE learning in terms of what you gain along with the higher salary this post offers.
The highest number of vacancies is in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai and Secunderabad. Thiruvananthapuram and Gorakhpur also have fair number of vacancies.
Friends, this is it for Commercial Apprentice (CA).
If you have any queries, please ask them in the comments section below.