RRB NTPC Books – View here List of Recommended RRB NTPC Books, Buy RRB Non Technical Poplour Category (NTPC) Guide 2019 Book Online at Low Prices in India, List of Recommended Books for Non Technical Poplour Category (NTPC) Railway Exam 2020.
RRB NTPC Books – Top 10 Best Books for CBT I Exam
First and foremost, let us take a look at the exam pattern to know what sections will appear in your RRC NTPC exam.
RRC Selection Procedure – RRB NTPC Books
The RRC JE selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT 1 & 2)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB NTPC Syllabus: 1 st Stage CBT Exam Pattern
|Topic Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|Total No. of Questions||100||100|
- Total Time Duration: 90 minutes, There will be negative marking of 1/3 Marks for every question attempted wrong.
- No marks will be deducted for a question left unanswered.
- The normalized score of 1 st Stage CBT shall be used for short listing of candidates for 2 nd Stage CBT as per their merit.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd Stage CBT availing the reservation benefits of OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD and ExSM shall continue to be considered only against OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD and ExSM for all subsequent stages of recruitment process.
RRB Previous Year Paper: RRB NTPC Books
RRB Previous Year Question Papers will help the candidates to understand the type of questions that will be asked in the RRB NTPC Exam. Therefore, candidates who want to secure good marks they can get Railway RRB NTPC Question Papers from this page.
Recommended Notes & Books for NTPC Exam
The list of Recommended Books for Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness.
A. Mathematics Books – RRB NTPC Books
|Name of Book||Author/ Publisher||CLICK HERE|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths||M.Tyra, K.Kundan/ Magical Book Series|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S Aggarwal/ S.Chand Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma/ Arihant Publishers|
B. General Intelligence Reasoning Books – RRB NTPC Books
|Name of Book||Author/ Publisher||CLICK HERE|
|Test of Reasoning||Edgar Thorpe/ Pearson|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal/ S.Chand Publisher|
C. General Awareness & Current Affairs Books – RRB NTPC Books
|Name of Book||Publisher||CLICK HERE|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Upkar Publication|
|Manorama Year Book 2017 (English)||Malayala Manorama|
These are the Top 5 Best Books for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
|2. RRB NTPC UNDERGRADUATE RESOURCE BOOK
|3. RRB NTPC Guide by|
|4. RRB NTPC 23 Solved Papers 2016-17 Stage I & II
|5. RRB NTPC Solved Papers – by Arihant Experts
RRB NTPC Preparation 2020
The main factor that goes into making an RRB NTPC preparation strategy for the exam is to ensure that negative marking is prevented or at least that there is a little of it as possible and of course studying from day one also helps. Other important points to keep in mind about the exam are as follows:
- The candidates must know that the exam covers 3 sections: General Awareness, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
- There are a total of 3 stages of RRB NTPC exam: Prelims, Mains and Skill/ Aptitude test.
- The negative marking will deduct 1/3rd of the total marks.
- Candidates must go through the RRB NTPC Syllabus thoroughly before starting the preparation as a proper understanding of the topics are a key to cracking the exam.
RRB NTPC Preparation – General Awareness
This is the section in which candidates face moderate difficulty, but it is also the section where they can score the maximum number of marks so long as they stay updated with the daily news and current affairs. The candidates should keep the following tips and tricks in mind to help them crack the General Awareness Section easily:
- Reading the newspaper every day is a crucial habit that one must develop and also watching the news.
- Candidates should be stay updated about national and international events with more emphasis on national events.
- Static GK forms an important part of the general awareness section, candidates can find important Static GK topics on the linked page to prepare well for the GA section.
- About 1-2 Mock Tests of the RRB NTPC Exam must be taken every day
- Subscribe to a weekly Magazine of Current Affairs and read them diligently.
- Moreover, candidates should not miss out on the areas of Business, Politics, and Economics and they should definitely take out at least 3 hours per day to practice on the General Awareness section of the exam.
RRB NTPC Preparation – General Intelligence and Reasoning
Candidates can prepare for the Reasoning Section very easily with the help of the following tips:
- Reasoning can be strengthened by solving various types of puzzles and playing tricky games.
- One can always improve their skills in reasoning and logic with the right techniques.
- At least 4 topics of Reasoning Syllabus in a day must be studied upon.
- At least about 1 or 2 RRB NTPC Mock Tests on Reasoning and General Intelligence must be attempted.
- Hands-on shortcuts can be tried from time to time but one must not rely on them solely.
RRB NTPC Preparation – Mathematics
Preparing for the Mathematics section is not a difficult task although it may seem like it. By devoting at least 3-4 hours per day on this section can enable candidates to easily crack this section with high marks. The following tips and tricks on the Mathematics section will prove useful for candidates:
- The candidates do not need to prepare for the higher-level mathematics subjects. Preparing up to the 12th standard level will be enough.
- Candidates must ensure that they practice for at least 3 -4 hours per day and that no topic must be neglected during the practice sessions.
- Candidates must have all the formulas and shortcuts on their fingertips.
- More focus should be on the topics that are difficult and less time must be allotted for the easy sections.
- It is not recommended to memorize the formulas. The development of an accurate and firm understanding of the numerical equations is the right method to prepare for this section.
RRB NTPC EXAM RELATED ARTICLE:
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification||VIEW HERE|
|RRB NTPC Exam Pattern||VIEW HERE|
|Railway RRB JE Syllabus||VIEW HERE|
|Railway RRB JE Previous Year Paper||VIEW HERE|
|NIACL AO Free Mock Test||VIEW HERE|
|Best Books for NIACL AO Exam||VIEW HERE|
|NIACL AO Salary, Job Profile, allowances, career growth||VIEW HERE|