RRB Group D Admit Card Out 2020 for Document Verification (DV) Test – Download Here RRB Railway Group D Call letter 2020, RRC / RRB Group D Online Exam admit card.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2020 | Download RRC Level 1 Hall Ticket, Exam (15th December)
RRB Group D Admit Card 2020 @ indianrailways.gov.in | RRC Level 1 Exam Date (Out): The officials of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) are planning to conduct the Written Test for Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter & Other Posts. For that purpose, they have announced that the RRB Group D Exam will be conducted from 15th December 2020. Also, the RRB Group D Hall Ticket will be released Before 10 Days Prior To the Exam Date. So, all the candidates can check the RRB Group D Exam Date and RRC Level 1 Hall Ticket 2020 link from this page. The direct link for the RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card will be activated when the officials release it. Stay connected to this page to get the latest updates.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2020 – Details Information
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter & Other Posts|
|No Of Posts||103769 Vacancies|
|Railway Recruitment Boards/ Centralized Employment Notice||RRC-01/2019|
|Date Of Written Exam||15th December 2020 onwards|
|Availability Of Hall Ticket||Before 10 Days Prior To The Exam Date|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates who pass RRB Group D PET go for Document Verification round. In this round, the candidates have to produce documents to proof eligibility. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are recruited for Group C Level 1 Post.
The schedule for RRB Group D Document Verification will be announced later on. However, these are the following documents which the candidates will need to produce for verification:
- Class 10 certificates
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- SC / ST Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate for PwD.
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
- Name Change Gazette Notification and / or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate.
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during
How to download RRB Group D Admit Card?
|Step 1||Log on to the Railways official website, i.e., www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Step 2||Now, the home page will appear on the screen.|
|Step 3||Search for the “CEN02/2018″ or the “Recruitment Section” on the Homepage.|
|Step 4||Find the link “CEN 02/2018 Admit Card” to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for Group D Exam.|
|Step 5||Click on the link.|
|Step 6||RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 Login Page will display on the screen.|
|Step 7||Enter your Registration Number and the DOB/Password in the specified fields.|
|Step 8||Later, click on “Submit” Button.|
|Step 9||Finally, your RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.|
|Step 10||Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 pdf.|
|Step 11||Take a print of RRB Group D Admit Card for reference purpose.|
Self Declaration On E-Call Letter – RRB Group D Admit Card
While downloading the RRB Group D Admit Card, the candidates will have to leave some space below for the Self-declaration, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression (LTI). The candidates will have to write a paragraph of Self-Declaration. They will have to do the signature and affix the LTI on it. The candidates will have to do this activity at the exam centre in front of the invigilator. Before the completion of the exam, the candidates will have to handover the admit card to the same invigilator. You will have to write the paragraph and will have to do the signature in small letters. If you will do so in Capital Letters then it will be rejected.
Details Mentioned on RRB Group D Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, applicants have to check all the details given is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will immediately contact the exam conducting authority. The RRB Group D Admit Card is expected to have the following information.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Railway Group D Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
Mandatory documents must bring on exam hall
- RRB Group D Admit Card
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
- Stationery Essentials
- One Color photograph
Railway Group D Selection Process – RRB Group D Admit Card
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
RRB Group D Admit Card – Region Wise
The RRB Group D Admit Card of Railway Group D posts will be uploaded on the regional websites of RRB. Candidates can download them from the official website of the board where they have applied.
|RRB Region Wise||Official Website|
|RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer Admit Card||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad Admit Card||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore Admit Card||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal Admit Card||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar Admit Card||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur Admit Card||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Chandigarh Admit Card||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai Admit Card||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati Admit Card||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Kolkata Admit Card||rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai Admit Card||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Patna Admit Card||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi Admit Card||www.rrbranchi.org|
|RRB Secunderabad Admit Card||rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
Instructions for exam day
- Reach centre on time.
- Read instructions in RRB Group D Admit Card and follow them.
- Leave spaces in downloaded RRB Group D Admit Card for writing self declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
- You will also have to write paragraph of self declaration, sign and affix LTI (left thumb impression) at the venue of the computer based test in the presence of the invigilator at the examination hall only and hand over the same to the Invigilator before the conclusion of the examination.
- Do not write self-declaration and signature in all capital letters.