RPSC Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a recruitment notification 2019. The notification is for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer. Here you will get the complete information about RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment online application form 2019.
In this article
RPSC Notification 2019 Out – Apply Now for Veterinary Officer Post at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.inRPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer vacancies. You will get here complete detail about RPSC Veterinary Officer application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
In this article
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has advertised for the 900 vacant posts of Veterinary Officer. The online application process for the vacancies will begin on 25-10-2019.
The candidates can apply through the official website- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The online application process will be closed on 24-11-2019.
RPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||156 Posts|
|Name Of Posts||Veterinary Officer vacancies|
|Date of RPSC 2019 Online Form||25th October 2019|
|Last Date of RPSC 2019 Online Application||24th November 2019|
|RPSC Recruitment Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
RPSC Recruitment: RPSC Vacancy Details
RPSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC Recruitment: Age Limits
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ PH Candidates as per rules
RPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-11-2019
RPSC Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General & OBC, BC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, log on to the official portal of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the homepage, go to the News & Events section.
- Find the Advt link “Advertisement no.05/2019 -20 for the Post of Veterinary Officer 2019”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- G through the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the required documents (if necessary).
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the form & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
RPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Links
|Apply Online||Available on 25-10-2019|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a recruitment notification (05/2019-20) on 19/09/2019. The notification is for the recruitment of Junior Legal Officer (JLO). Here you will get the complete information about RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment online application form 2019.