For the benefit of students appearing in RPSC RAS Mains exams to be conducted in February 2015, MockBank is providing Model question paper.
All the best for the exams
Note: Attempt all fifteen questions. Each question carries 2 marks. Answer should not exceed 15 words.
Explain the following questions:
- What percentage of the area is the area of Rajasthan in India?
- Name the full desert districts of Rajasthan.
- Salinity of Sambhar Lake is the residual salinity of which sea?
- Pushkar camel fair
- Ganga golden jubilee medium
- Bijolia Movement
- Sardar Samand Lake
- Duda rulers
- Which Rajasthani city designed as shilp shastra?
- Desert National Park Jaisalmer is known for which species?
- Smallest district of Rajasthan on the basis of their area?
- Write four Special Economic Zones (SEZ) of Rajasthan.
Note: Attempt all ten questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Answer should not exceed 50 words.
- What concessions and facilities are being provided by the Government of Rajasthan for agricultural development of the state?
- What do you understand by the lift canals? Discuss the significance of lift canals in the rivers of the Rajasthan.
- Bajra producing areas of Rajasthan state.
- Discuss the architecture of the Jhalawar Fort.
- Discuss about tribal dances of Rajasthan.
- How Rajasthani language has been originated?
- D. Vyasa
- Various measures taken by Rajasthan government as per Bharat Swachhta Mission. Rajasthan Grameen Ajivika Vikas Pradhikaran
- What do you understand by Anti-War poem
Note: Attempt any five questions. Each question carries 6 marks. Answer should not exceed 200 words.
- As per Census 2011, Rajasthan is having lowest female literacy rate. What are the reasons behind that?
- Describe the topographical features of Thar Desert.
- Discuss the significance of under construction Ultra Mega Power Project at Sambhar Lake.
- What is the role of Rajasthani NRI’s in the industrial development of the state?
- What do you understand by MARWAR RA PARGANA RI VIGAT? Discuss the role of Muhnot Nainsai in MARWAR RA PARGANA RI VIGAT.
- Role of Rajasthani Sodh Sansthan in transmitting historical values of Rajasthan to youth.
- Significance of Dalit Literature in the demographic features of Rajasthan.