RELIANCE JIO Recruitment, Apply Online for Various Posts.
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment 2017
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment 2017: RELIANCE JIO has released a career notification for the Graduate candidates regarding the hiring of Fresher on a handsome payroll. Reliance Jio has started providing mobile telephony, 4G services and various digital services in India.
Important Details: RELIANCE JIO Recruitment
|Organization Name||RELIANCE JIO|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
The company has recently launched this project however working for many years. Reliance needs energetic & fresher candidates who can run project efficiently.
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|POST NAME||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|2. Engineering & Technology||214 jobs|
|3. Operations||130 jobs|
|4. Customer Service||97 jobs|
|5. Infrastructure||34 jobs|
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||14 jobs|
|7. Alliances and Business Development||11 jobs|
|8. Supply Chain||11 jobs|
|9. Corporate Affairs||7 jobs|
|10. Human Resources & Training||6 jobs|
|11. Product Management||3 jobs|
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||2 jobs|
|13. Procurement and Contracts||2 jobs|
|14. IT & Systems||1 jobs|
|15. Marketing||1 jobs|
Important Vacancy For This Month:
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment||Click Here|
|BHEL Recruitment||Click Here|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
|IBPS Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|Heavy Water Board Recruitment||Click Here|
|Oriental Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: Roles and Responsibility
|POST NAME||Role & Responsibility|
|2. Engineering & Technology||Jio is an upcoming provider of 4G mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. This includes host of like Jio Cloud, Jio Play, Jio Chat, Jio Money etc. Jio’s all IP 4G network consists of three major components:
|3. Operations||Operations is the strong backbone that ensures flawless delivery of the services to the users.|
|4. Customer Service||Customer Service team plays a key role in ensuring that we create a world class digital experience for our customers.
As a part of the Customer Service team, you will interact with our customers, understand their problems, identify the gaps and take action to deliver a world class digital experience. They are looking at prospects who can:
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||
|7. Alliances and Business Development||
|8. Supply Chain||Supply Chain Management is a key Enterprise Support organization that plays an important role in the organizational lifecycle. Right from Projects to Customer Acquisition to Customer Support and Redresses, Supply Chain is embedded in many Value Scenarios and Work Flows.
The SCM Organization extends beyond our employees and Supports Business in effective fulfilment of our products. Our objective is:
|9. Corporate Affairs||
|10. Human Resources & Training||
|11. Product Management||
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||
|13. Procurement and Contracts||
|14. IT & Systems||
|15. Marketing||They bring a revolution to transform India through one of the largest Greenfield initiatives globally- the Digital India Movement.
They have built a varied, dynamic and vibrant organisational force, of those who believe in the transformational power of digital technology and see the same dream for India that we do.
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: Salary Information
|Reliance is a multinational company so selected candidates may will get a good Salary according to post the exact salary is not Mentioned.|
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: Selection Process
|After screening the online application, the selection committee of the company will organize a written/skills/traits test or interview.
Best Interview Preparation Book: Check Here
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: How to Apply
|All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website https://careers.jio.com last date of application as soon as possible.
Other Option for Apply:
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment: Apply Online
|POST NAME||APPLY AND VIEW MORE DETAILS|
|2. Engineering & Technology||CHICK HERE|
|3. Operations||CHICK HERE|
|4. Customer Service||CHICK HERE|
|5. Infrastructure||CHICK HERE|
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||CHICK HERE|
|7. Alliances and Business Development||CHICK HERE|
|8. Supply Chain||CHICK HERE|
|9. Corporate Affairs||CHICK HERE|
|10. Human Resources & Training||CHICK HERE|
|11. Product Management||CHICK HERE|
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||CHICK HERE|
|13. Procurement and Contracts||CHICK HERE|
|14. IT & Systems||CHICK HERE|
|15. Marketing||CHICK HERE|
About Reliance Jio:
1. What is Reliance Jio launching: Reliance Industries is launching its fourth generation wireless broadband service under the brand name, Jio. The service is not just about offering wireless telephony service. This fourth-generation (4G) LTE service will offer significantly faster data speeds.
2. What is 4G: Fourth generation technology standards allow to take advantage of more bandwidth and better output. So what has been done traditionally through wired applications can be now done on wireless devices at an equal speed. So consumers with 4G devices can access high-speed data, high-definition voice and do real-time video conferencing. The network also offers superior latency for gaming.
3. Will a 4G connection work on any smartphone: Consumers will need to buy 4G-enabled handsets if they want to subscribe to the service. Since the high-speed data service runs on multiple frequencies, it would need a phone that can seamlessly function on multiple frequencies that are compatible with 4G network. For a full 4G experience, consumers would be better off if they buy future ready handsets that deliver these advantages. The important point to note is that most 4G phones currently available offer only data on 4G & fallback on 2G /3G for voice delivery. But a VOLTE enabled phone will allow voice calls through the data.
4. What kind of data speed can Jio offer on its 4G network: Credit Suisse telecom analysts who have tested Jio’s 4G network say they have experienced peak download speed of 70 Mbps during trials, and on most occasions in the 15-30 Mbps range (even on the move). In comparison, Airtel 4G gives 10-20 Mbps (often slower than Jio), and 3G network speeds of sub-2 Mbps (peak 7 Mbps).
5. Can consumers who subscribe to Jio’s 4G service make voice calls: Consumers using Jio’s 4G service will be able to make voice calls on VOLTE (voice over LTE). Independent experts who have tested the network say VOLTE works perfectly well and interconnection with other mobile operator networks. RJio is operating its network on 1800 MHz and 2300 MHz bands in Mumbai.
6. What brands of 4G handsets would work best on Jio: Experts claim that RJio has recommended a list of about 20 handset models across vendors that support its VoLTE/4G service. These include RJio’s own ‘Lyf’ branded phones (made by ZTE with Qualcomm Chipset). The other OEMs currently supported include Samsung, LG, Lenovo and ZTE (specific models in each). The cheapest recommended phone currently is the Intex Aqua 4G (Rs 3,790).
|Reliance Industries Placement Papers||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra Campus Placement Papers & Test Pattern||Click Here|
|Infosys Campus Placement Papers & Test Pattern||Click Here|
|TATA STEEL Placement Papers & Test Pattern||Click Here|
|IBM Campus Placement Papers & Test Pattern||Click Here|