Summary: RBI Recruitment 27 Vacancies – Manager, Asst Manager & Librarian Posts.rbi.org.in.RBI Posts and Vacancies.RBI Eligibility Criteria.RBI Pay Scale.RBI Selection Process.RBI Application Fee.RBI How to Apply.RBI Important Dates.
RBI Recruitment 27 Vacancies – Manager, Asst Manager & Librarian Posts.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Manager, Asst Manager & Librarian vacancies on permanent or temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-04-2016 to 25-04-2016.
RBI Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Post:
A. For Panel Year -2015: 21 Posts
1. Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: 03 Posts
2. Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: 07 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’: 09 Posts
B. For Panel Year – 2016: 06 Posts
1. Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’: 06 Posts
RBI Eligibility Criteria:
RBI Age Limit:
- For Manager : 21 to 35 years
- For Assistant Manager : 21 to 30 years for Rajbhasha & 25 to 40 years for Security
- For Assistant Librarian : 21 to 30 years
RBI Educational Qualification:
- For Manager : A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- For Assistant Manager : Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject during all the years of Bachelor’s Degree level for Rajbhasha OR The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force for Security.
- For Assistant Librarian : Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institute.
RBI Pay Scale:
- For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Rs.17,100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200
- For Grade ‘B’ Officers: Rs.21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400
RBI Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
RBI Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through on line mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.rbi.org.in between 11-04-2016 to 25-04-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.rbi.org.in
4. Click on Notification & select the desired post
5. Read all the notification & Click on Apply Online
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
RBI Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11-04-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25-04-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application for Post No A (4) & B (1)||02-05-2016 by 05:00 p.m.|