RBI JE Recruitment 2019, 24 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Vacancies Available – Apply Online at www.rbi.org.in.
RBI JE Recruitment 2019 for 24 Junior Engineer Vacancies Available- Apply Online
RBI JE Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently been issued an employment RBI JE Recruitment 2019 notification for 24 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Vacancies. Eligible applicants can apply online for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 through official website www.rbi.org.in. Applicants must complete their online Registration for RBI Jobs 2019 before the last date i.e. 27th January 2019. This is the latest job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Bank Jobs, they may apply online for RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Jobs 2019. Other details like pay scale, age limit and selection process regarding RBI Vacancy 2019 are given below.
About RBI: The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the issuance and supply of the Indian rupee. Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also controlled monetary policy in India.
RBI JE Recruitment 2019:
The Reserve Bank of India has invited the eligible candidates to fill the 24 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in the banking jobs those can apply online for RBI JE Recruitment 2019 on or before last date i.e. 27th January 2019. Aspirants need to complete information from Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2019. We have mentioned below the direct link to apply for RBI Jobs 2019 in an easy way.
RBI JE Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Number of posts||24 Posts|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Posts|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||February 2019|
RBI JE Recruitment: Post Details
RBI JE Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07/01/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||27/01/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||27/01/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||15/02/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||07/01/2019 to 27/01/2019|
RBI JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria:
RBI JE Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Designation Name||Education Qualification|
||Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).|
|2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).|
RBI JE Recruitment – Age Limit as on 01-12-2018
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
RBI JE Recruitment: Age Relaxation
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Minimum 2 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Minimum 2 years|
RBI JE Recruitment: Salary & Pay Scale
- Basic Pay – Rs. 21,400/- p.m
- Initial Monthly Gross Emoluments – Rs. 49026/-(approx.)
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹ 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
RBI JE Recruitment: Application Fee
RBI JE Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
|Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 27th January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Pre- Requisites for Apply online for RBI JE Recruitment 2019
How to Apply Online RBI JE Recruitment 2019
RBI JE Recruitment: Important Links
|RBI JE Recruitment Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|RBI JE Recruitment Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|RBI JE Recruitment Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Updates||CLICK HERE|
RBI JE Recruitment 2018: Process of Selection
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through Online screening / shortlisting followed by interview. RBI Services Board reserves the right to limit the no. of candidates called for Interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualifications requirement as indicated above or through any other appropriate method. Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc.
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
RBI JE Recruitment: Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score)|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|Total Time 150 Mins(Sectional Ti ming)|
RBI JE Recruitment: Job Description
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of building related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/ electrical and electronics installations / systems and other related jobs in office building and residential colonies.
RBI JE Recruitment: Regional Language
The Zone wise local languages are as follows:
- North Zone: Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri
- South Zone: Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam
- East Zone: Oriya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Khasi, Nepali, Hindi, Maithili, Bodo, Mizo
- West Zone: Gujarati, Marathi, Konkani
- Central Zone: Hindi, Telugu, Marathi
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
RBI JE Recruitment: Exam Centre
The list of Examination centres
1. Agartala 9. Gangtok Bardang 17. Lucknow 25. Ranchi 2. Ahmedabad Gandhinagar 10. Guwahati 18. Mumbai-Navi Mumbai 26. Shillong 3. Bangalore 11. Hyderabad 19. Nagpur 27. Shimla 4. Bhopal 12. Jaipur 20. New Delhi (NCR) 28. Srinagar 5. Bhubaneswar 13 Jammu 21. Panaji 29. Thiruvananthapuram 6. Chandigarh Mohali 14. Kanpur 22. Patna 7. Chennai 15. Kochi 23. Pune 8. Dehradun 16. Kolkata 24. Raipur
More Recruitments to Apply
|BSNL Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
NIACL AO Recruitment
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Coalfields Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|GAIL Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|