RBI Grade B Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
The RBI Grade B Exam is just a few days away and will be held on 4th September. With hardly a few days left for the exam to commence, you have no option except to put in every single minute of the remaining hours to prepare for this opportunity of joining one of the most esteemed Organisation of the Country. Here we are sharing with you RBI Grade B Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips along with a FREE Banking Awareness PDF.
Download (PDF, 174KB)
Last Minute Tips for Clearing RBI Grade B Exam
- Go through all the previous year question papers and assess yourself where you stand.
- Check the expected cutoff
- Take practice/mock tests online.
RBI Grade B Exam Day: During the Exam
- During the RBI Grade B exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve a specific question quickly, then go for it.
- If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
CONFUSED ABOUT HOW TO DO ALL THESE THINGS BEFORE THE EXAM?
Give the required last minute boost to your Exam with our Specially Designed Preparation Packages
Friends this is it for RBI Grade B Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips. If you have any queries you can ask them in the comments section below.