RBI Grade B Application Process for this year’s exam comes across as confusing for a few aspirants. So for your convenience we will elaborate on the details required for filling up your RBI Grade B application form. It is expected that you fill in the form as early as possible to avoid all last minute confusion.
Feel free to post your queries at the end of this post.
RBI Grade B Application Process 2017
RBI Grade B Application Process: Dates to Remember
|Commencement of Online Registration
|| May 3rd, 2017
| Last Date to Submit RBI Grade B Application
|| May 23rd, 2017
|Closure of Editing RBI Grade B Application Details
|| May 23rd, 2017
|Last Date for Printing RBI Grade B Application
|| May 26th, 2017
| Online Fee Payment
|| May 3rd – May 23rd, 2017
Step Wise Procedure to Fill RBI Grade B Application 2017
RBI Grade B 2017 Application Form Submission Link
RBI Grade B Application 2017: Category Wise Fees
|| Rs. 100/-
|| Rs. 100/-
|| Rs 100/-
|| No charge
RBI Grade B Application Process: FAQ’s
|What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
||Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the RBI Grade B application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
|How do I know that my application is registered?
||Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the RBI Grade B Application and download the Call Letter.
|I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
||“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your Email Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
|How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
||In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of RBI Grade B Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the RBI Grade B Application.
|What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
||While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
|I want to change / correct the details I entered in the RBI Grade B Application?
||Prior to submission of the online RBI Grade B application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
RBI Grade B Application 2017: Signature & Photograph
(I) Photograph Image:
• Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture, against a light-coloured, (preferably white) background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
(II) Signature Image:
• The applicant has to sign on white paper in Black colour (in a box of 2 cm X 5 cm.).
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The Applicant’s signature obtained on the admission letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match with the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch the candidate may be disqualified
RBI Grade B Exam 2017: Mock Tests