RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: 623 posts Available of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Apply Online Now at www.rbi.org.in. As per RBI Assistant recruitment 2017, Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: 623 Assistant Posts Available
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: RBI Assistant 2017 will be conducted by RBI to recruit candidates for the Assistant to its various branches all over the country. As it is a national level recruitment process, applications from all sections of India are invited. Candidates can apply online for this post after the RBI Assistant 2017 Notification has been released by RBI. The exam is going to be conducted in three phases: Prelims, Mains and Interview. The cumulative score of all the three phases will be used to make the merit list of candidates being selected for the post of RBI Assistant.
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Important Highlights
|Sr. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Start of Online Application Process||18/10/2017|
|2.||Date for Online Application Process||10/11/2017|
|3.||Date for Online Payment of Fees||18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017|
|4.||Date of Preliminary exam||27th & 28th November 2017 (Tentative)|
|5.||Date of Mains exam||20th December 2017 (Tentative)|
|RBI Assistant Salary & Job Profile >> Click Here|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: Total Vacancies
This year, Reserve bank of India has reported a total of 623 vacancies under the RBI Assistant Recruitment. You can check out the office-wise break up of RBI Assistant vacancy below:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||9||1||12||22||44|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||4||7||13|
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Age Limit
|RBI Assistant Recruitment: Age (as on 01.10.2017): As per RBI Assistant recruitment, between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply|
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 20 and 28 years respectively.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|2. Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|3. Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|4. Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|5. Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|6. Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||By 5 years|
|7. Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years|
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|RBI Assistant Recruitment:|
(i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
(ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
(iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Salary Details
|Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14650/- per month as per RBI Assistant recruitmet 17′ (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.|
More Recruitments to Apply
|Assam Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|HPPSC Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UKMSSB Recruitment 2017||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Selection Process
The recruitment process of RBI Assistant 2017 will take place in the following stages:
(a) Online Preliminary Exam
(b) Online Mains Exam
(c) Language Proficiency Test
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Exam Pattern
a. Preliminary Examination:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||30||30||A composite time of 1 hour is provided to the candidate|
b. Mains Examination:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||40||40||A composite time of 2 hours is allotted to candidate|
c. Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT) as per RBI Assistant recruitment 2017. The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified as per RBI Assistant recruitment notice.
|RBI Assistant Salary & Job Profile >> Click Here|
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Online Application Fees
Candidates need to pay a certain requisite fee in order to apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. Here are the details:
|SC/ST/PWD/EXS||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)|
|OBC/General candidates||Rs. 450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)|
The candidates as per RBI Assistant recruitment need to pay the fees through online mode and the payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: How to Apply
|Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted as per RBI Assistant recruitment notification.|
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website as per RBI Assistant recruitment, www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Emailid. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|