RBI Assistant last minute preparation tips to help you increase your chances of selection in the most awaited Exam of the year.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips
RBI Assistant is the most awaited Exam of the year. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the RBI Assistant Exam. Only a few days are left now. Your preparation must be in fulls swing.
As there is a saying that ‘No matter how much hard work you’ve put in for any exam throughout the year, if in the end you lose your peace of mind, all your efforts will go in vain.
To save you from that disaster, we have come up with RBI Assistant Last Minute preparation tips to help you increase your chances of selection.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
- RBI Assistant Prelims exam will comprise of 3 sections i.e Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability & English Language.
- A total of 100 question will be asked in exam divided equally in Reasoning, Numerical Ability & English Respectively.
- You will have a total time of 60 minutes to solve all the sections.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips Before the Exam
First Tip of RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips: Revision
- Revision is the essential part of any exam preparation and same is the case with RBI Assistant Exam.
- So revise all the important concepts, specially all the formulas for Quantitative aptitude section, and the important rules for the Reasoning Ability section.
- The key point here is to make it completely sure that you remember all the things that you’ve prepared.
Second Tip of RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips : Practice
- Practice has always been the key and will be the same for the RBI Assistant Exam too.
- So, practice, practice and practice.There is no shortcut.
- This continuous practice will only help you improve your speed, thus tremendously helping you with time management.
Third Tip of RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips : Avoid New Topics
- You have already study enough to crack the RBI Assistant Exam.
- So just revise and practice whatever you have studied till now.
- Do not go for any new topic now.
- Instead of going after new topics, revise the ones you have already prepared.
Final Tip of RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation Tips : Proper Rest
- Rest is mandatory if you want to perform your best in the Exam.
- So make sure you take proper rest before the RBI Assistant Exam.
- Eat healthy food that doesn’t make you lethargic.
- Be confident about your preparation.
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips During the Exam
- If you find any particular question difficult, make sure that you don’t waste your time trying to solve it. Instead, you should move to the next question and if time permits.come back to this question later.
- One thing that is crucial is that you have to clear the sectional cut-off of each section and also the overall cut-off.
- So, if in the Exam, you find any particular section a bit challenging, attempt the minimum number of questions that are required to clear the sectional cut-off of that section.
- Sometimes, the questions can be very tricky. We advice you to read them very carefully before answering.
- In the Exam, avoid using any shortcut that you are not completely sure about.
- Avoid Guess work in the Exam.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2016: Section wise
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical number series, Visual memory
- Analysis, Similarities, Analogies
- Arithmetical computation
- Observation, Arithmetical reasoning
- Decision making
- Analytical functions
- Problem solving, Discrimination
- Relationship concepts, Differences
- Decimals And Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Time And Work
- Percentage, Partnership
- Simple Interest
- Time And Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- HCF & LCM, Simplification
- Profit & Loss
- Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combination’s
- Number Series, Probability
- Approximate Values
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- General Grammar
- Sentence Completion
- Comprehension of a Passage
Friends this is it for RBI Assistant Last minute preparation tips. If you any query and questions about how to approach this RBI Assistant Exam, write it in the comments section below and we will be more than glad to answer these for you.
Team Mockbank wishes you all the very best for your RBI Assistant Exam.
- Direct Link to download your RBI Assistant Admit Card