Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019: The conducting body has released the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 on April 2019. Rajasthan BSTC will be conducted from 26th May 2019 (02:00 PM TO 05:00 PM). Candidates who have successfully registered for Rajasthan BSTC 2019 will be able to download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 online. Admit card will be issued to those candidates only whose application form is accepted by the exam conducting body.
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 – Direct Link to Download
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019: Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) Examination 2019 will be released soon by Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU). Recently, Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU) has announced Rajasthan BSTC entrance exam notification for admission to D.El.Ed. (Pre. B.S.T.C) course 2019. The selection will be made on candidate’s performance in written examination to be conducted on 26th May 2019. After that, qualified candidates will be called for counseling. A large number of aspirants are applied for Rajasthan BSTC D.El.Ed. (Pre. B.S.T.C) entrance examination between 18th March 2019 to 20th April 2019. So, applied candidates may download their Rajasthan BSTC exam 2019 admit card through www.bstc2019.org. Candidates can also click below provided link to get your Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019.
Candidates have to visit the official website and www.ggtu.ac.in (and) www.bstc2019.org and log in with Application Number, Password and Security Key. Candidates have to download their respective Rajasthan BSTC Admit card 2019 and keep it safe, as they need to carry it at the time of examination. Without Rajasthan BSTC Hall Ticket, no aspirant will be allowed to appear in Rajasthan BSTC 2019.
Important Highlight: Rajasthan BSTC Call Letter
|Organization Name||Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU)|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) Examination 2019|
|Type of Examination||Paper and Pen Mode|
|Rajasthan BSTC Written Exam Date||26th May 2019 (02:00 PM TO 05:00 PM)|
|Exam Venue/ Centre||Rajasthan|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online application||18th March 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online application||20th April 2019|
|Status of BSTC Written hall ticket||Available Soon|
|Official Website||www.ggtu.ac.in (and) www.bstc2019.org|
How to download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card: Important Links
|Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card||AVAILABLE SOON|
|Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Bank Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Updates||CLICK HERE|
Important Points About Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019
Note the following points regarding Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019:
- a. Candidates are advised to download the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card soon after it is released to avoid online traffic related problems.
- b. Authorities will not send Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Hall Ticket to any candidate in offline mode, therefore candidates have to download it online.
- c. Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card should be downloaded and preserved till the end of the Rajasthan BSTC admission procedure.
- d. Candidates should check the details mentioned on Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card thoroughly. If there is any spelling error or any detail is wrong/missing then it should be reported to the exam authorities at the earliest. Candidates should get the errors rectified at the earliest and get their corrected Rajasthan BSTC Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
Other Important Exam Admit Card
|RRB ALP Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|NHB Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JK Bank PO Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JK Bank Associate Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE
|TSCAB Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Details Mentioned On Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019:
- a. Name of the Candidate
- b. Gender
- c. Date of Birth
- d. Father’s Name
- e. Mother’s Name
- f. Application Number
- g. Roll Number
- h. Photograph of the Candidate
- i. The medium of Question Paper
- j. Type of Disability (If Any)
- k. Examination Date and Time
- l. Examination Venue / Address
- m. Exam Instructions
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Rajasthan General Knowledge||50||150|
|Section D Language Ability||20 for Sankrit||90|
|30 for English||60|
|30 for Hindi||90|
Documents to Bring in the Exam Centre
|The candidates should bring at least one of the below-mentioned document for verification process at the examination center.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam