Railway Group D Preparation Tips, Tricks and Strategies, Beginner’s Guide & Preparation Tips for Railway Group D 2019 – Download PDF Now!
Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Tricks and Strategies
Railway Group D Preparation Tips 2019: It’s always a good move to start your preparation early. With more than 1,03,769 vacancies in the RRB group D exam 2019, the competition is tough for you. However, well-planned efforts and hard work can help you crack the exam very easily. So if you have not yet started your RRB group D preparation, then this article on Beginner’s Guide & Railway Group D Preparation Tips 2019, can be your 1st step towards success! Sit back and carefully go through the preparation tips for a 1st-time examinee.
Important Highlight – RRB Group D Exam
||Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
||Group D Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Starting Date To Apply
||12th March 2019
|Last Date to Apply
||12th April 2019
||Tentative on September-October 2019
Beginner’s Guide & Railway Group D Preparation Tips 2019
#1. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Know the Detailed Exam Pattern.
- Before appearing for any Exam, it is important that you know all the little details of the Exam that you are going to take.
- The 1st step of getting familiar with the exam is knowing the Exam Pattern.
- Given below is the detailed Exam Pattern of Railways RRB Group D Exam CBT – I
||No. of Qs
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Awareness on Current Affairs
#2. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Know all the Little Details of the Exam
- Getting familiar with the Exam Pattern is just not enough.
- You should also be familiar with the minor details of the exam like knowing all the stages.
- In Railways RRB Group D, you will have to go through 3 stages of selection.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- There will be negative marking & 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Also, the questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- Apart from that, you will also have to appear for a Physical Efficiency Test.
- Getting to know the details of the Exam in such minute manner, definitely builds a lot of confidence in you during your preparation.
#3. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Learn the Syllabus by Heart
- Once you are thorough with your Exam Pattern & other details, it is essential that you know Syllabus for the exam.
- Learning the Syllabus & being aware of it is of utmost importance.
- In Railway RRB Group D, you will be asked questions on Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, General Science & General Awareness based on Current Affairs.
- Once you are familiar with the subjects, types of questions that will be asked, weightage of each sub-topic & difficulty level, then you are good to go.
- All the knowledge of the Syllabus will help you to make your preparation stronger.
#4. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Make your Own Notes
- Once you are well-versed with the syllabus, preparation becomes easy.
- You might depend upon notes provided by tutors who promise to help you clear Railway Exams with their Study Material.
- But, preparing your own notes will certainly help you in memorising basic details.
- Preparing your notes, in your handwriting is going to save your time in the preparation. This will help you to manage time better.
- You will know about managing your time in the next part.
#5. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – The Secret is in Time Management
- Most you who are appearing for such Railways Exams either employed individuals or students.
- So, the majority of you might lack time in your preparation.
- Even if you have a lot of time in your hand, it is important that you manage it well.
- By managing all your time, you can give priority to the topics that you feel are your difficult areas.
- Less priority and less time can be allotted to the areas that you are confident of.
#6. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Take various Online Tests
- Now that you are managing your time better, it is now important that you practice a lot of tests.
- As the Railways Exams are going to be conducted in Online, it is essential that you take a lot of Online Mock Test.
- It is essential that you make yourself a habit of solving maximum questions online.
- The more online Tests you take, the more are your chances of success.
#7. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Don’t forget, Speed & Accuracy is Key
- Once you solve a lot of Online Mock Tests, you will be aware of the fact that solving tests with maximum accuracy & speed is also a key.
- You should not forget that this RRB Group D Online Test has 1/3rd negative marking.
- So, you can’t go about solving random questions which you are not confident of.
- This will hamper your score as you will lose maximum marks.
- Also, having a good speed is pretty important too.
- You have to solve 100 questions in 90 mins.
- Maintaining a good speed is important too!
#8. Railway Group D Preparation Tips – Study Previous Year Papers
- It is also important for a first-time examinee to have a look at some of the Previous Year Papers.
- This will help you in having an idea of what all will be asked in the actual exam.
- This will also help in knowing the sub-topics in each exam.
- Given below are some of the previous year papers that you can have a look!
So these were some of the important Preparation Tips for Railway Group D 2019 for all the Beginner’s who are appearing for the Railways Exam for the 1st time!
Read more articles on Railways RRB Recruitment 2019 by clicking on the links below!
Railway RRC Group D Recruitment – Related Link