In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 8 September 2016.
The Twelth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is going on. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 8 September 2016
- Hardest coal type-Anthracite
- Colors of stars due to- Related to temperature
- Limestone is used in whihc industry-Cement Industry
- Best indicator of economic development-Per Capita Income
- DPT is what type of vaccine-Combination vaccine
- Mansabadari system is started by–Akbar
- Color blindness is due to imbalance of-Cone
- Which ocean has the largest continental shelf-Arctic ocean
- Bill for constitutional amendment initiated in-Any house of Parliament
- Red soil mainly found in
- Which area is known as Kamarpura-Assam
- CENVAT tax is applied on-
- Ftii chairman-Gajendra Chauhan
- Diode is generally used in-Transistor
- Last battle of vijayanagar-Talikota battle
- Directive principles of state policy adopted from which Constitution-Irish Constitution
- Misson indradanush related to-Full immunization of children heath
- Penicillin is derived from–Penicillium mold
- State which is not included in golden quadrilateral – Any state except Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata.
- Yogeshwar Dutt is famous for which sport? – Wrestling
- Which of the following vitamins does Lemon contain – Vitamin C (Citric Acid)
- Amartya sen got Nobel prize in which sector of economics? – Welfare economics
- Who among the following gave a famous slogan for Chipko movement? – Ghanshyam Raturi
- Which of the following cannot be created by IC? – Triode
- First organic state of India – Sikkim
- Which state has the largest coastline in India – Gujarat
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 8 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.