In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 9 September 2016. The THIRTEENTH day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over.
The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 9 September 2016
- Best indicator of economic development is – Per Capita Income
- Amar Sonar Bangla was written by – Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Topmost layer of atmosphere – Exhosphere
- Bachpan Bachao movement was started by – Kailash Satyarthi
- Which of the following countries is the UEFA Euro 2016 runner up – France
- Leptospirosis caused by which microorganisms – Leptospira
- Name the 1st Indian civilian aircraft – Saras
- Lachhu Maharaj, who recently passed away, was related to which field? – Tabla
- Swaran Jayanti Rojgar Yojana has been renamed to – Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rojgar Yojna
- Neeraj Chopra is related to which of the following sports – Javelin throw
- Who started Civil Services in India – Lord Cornwallis
- What is the minimum age requirement for Rajya Sabha? – 25 years
- Which body organ does Hepatitis affect? – Liver
- Which of the following is the most abundant metal in earth’s crust – Aluminium
- Where are WTO headquarters located? – Geneva
- Which sport was Mohammed Shahid associated with? – Hockey
- Kalaripayattu is related to which state? – Kerala
- Who was the president of the constitutional committee – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Regional rural banks are governed by – NABARD
- Cabinet mission was led by – Lord Pethick-Lawrence
- Irom sharmila belongs to which state-Manipur
- Who among the following is the Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India? – Arvind Subramanian
- GThe term coined by Gandhi ji, ‘Sarvodaya’ means – Progress of all
- The Jnanpith award is given for – Literary works
- Strait of Gibraltar connects – Atlantic Ocean to Mediterranean Sea
- What is meant by Market Economy? – Ans: An economy in which decisions regarding investment, production, and distribution are based on market determined supply and demand, and prices of goods and services are determined in a free price system.
- Raja Harsh changed his capital from – Thanesar to Kannauj
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 9 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.