In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 7 September 2016.
In this article
- CLICK HERE : All Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Exam
- The Eleventh day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is going on. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
- SSC CGL Result 2016? Expected Date of Tier 1 Result Declaration
- Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 7 September 2016
The Eleventh day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is going on. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 7 September 2016
- After corrosion weight of Iron? Ans-Increases
- First Muslim mayor of London? Ans-Sadiq Khan
- How thermal electricity is generated? Ans-Coal heat is used to produce water steam
- What are the scheduled bank?
- Pressure measured by which meter? Ans-Barometer
- Khizr Khan was the founder of which dynasty? Ans-Sayyid Dynasty
- Pankaj adwani related sport? Ans-Billiards
- Black soil another name is? Ans-Regur Soil
- Book written by panini?Ans-Asthadhayi
- Newly form president in brazil? Ans-Michel Temer
- Lady ratan tata award is given in which fields? Ans–Medical
- Bauxite used in which industry? Ans–Aluminium industry
- Ntpc related to which field? Ans- Power Development
- Which instrument is used to measure humidity? Ans-Hygrometer
- Who is known as Vatapi Konda? – Pallava King Narsimhavarman I.
- Farming having trees in a row is known as? – Agroforestry.
- Which of the following disease is caused due to deficiency of vitamin B complex? – Pellagra.
- Prince of Wales Trophy associated with? – Hockey.
- What is the timeline of 12th Five Year Plan? – 2012-17.
- Indian Reform association was formed by? – Keshub Chunder Sen.
- Anti-defection law introduced under? – 52nd amendment.
- Which article deals with removal of MPs and MLAs – Article 102
- Asiatic society was founded by – Sir William Jones
- Which is the longest lake in India? – Wular lake (Jammu & Kashmir)
- Which of the following vitamins is water soluble? – Vitamin C
- What is G-20? – Group of 20 Major Economies
- 2nd largest river basin in India? – Godavari River Basin.
- Who was not a contemporary of Amir Khusrau? – a) Iltutmish b) Alauddin Khilji c) Ghiasuddin Balban d) Jalaluddin Khilji – Iltutmish
- National Film Archive of India is situated in? – Pune
- Suez Canal connects which two seas? – Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
- What is Biofortification? – Process of Crop Breeding to increase Nutritional Value.
- The concept of budget was introduced by? – Lord Canning
- Which animal among the following lives the longest life? – Tortoise
- Synthetic detergents are made from? – Sodium Palmitate
- What is Bridgmanite? – Earth’s most abundant Mineral.
- What is Kutir Jyoti Yojana? – Free Electrification of Tribal families having Annual Income below Rs.11000
- Who makes the final decision about disqualification of MPs? – President
- What is cache memory? – CPU Memory that can be accessed more quickly.
- Purpose of Farakka Barrage? – Divert water from Ganga to Bhagirathi distributary.
- Who introduced Western Education in India? – Lord William Bentinc.
- Mobile payment is called – IMPS
- Disputes regarding president’s appointment are taken up by – Supreme Court
- Asiad 2018 will be held at – Indonesia (Jakarta and Palembang)
- What is a Gilt-edged market? – Ans: The market that deals in government securities or the securities guaranteed (as to both principal and interest) by the government.
- Black Revolution related to – Petroleum Products
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 4 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.