Dear Mockbankers, The Tenth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 6 September 2016.
In this article
Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 6 September 2016
1. Amendment of constitution as per which article? Ans. Article 368
2. Aids virus destroy which blood cells?
3. Vice chairman of NITI Aayog? Ans. Arvind Panagariya
4. The last king of Tughlak dynasty? Ans. Nasiruddin Mahmud
5. Absolute zero temperature? Ans. Zero Kelvin
6. Deepika kumari related to which field? Ans. Archery
7. Redcliff line between? Ans. India and Pakistan
8. Silver coin in India is started by? Ans. Iltutmish(Slave Dynasty)
9. Earthquake prone area in India among some plains?
10. Effect of devaluation on exports and imports?
11. Liquid allotrope of non-metal?
- Who was the first governor of free India – C. Rajagopalachari
- Which of the following has the least frequency? – Visible rays
- Gandhiji’s first satyagraha started at – Champaran
- Which state has least literacy rate? – Bihar (63.82%)
- Davis cup is related to which sport? – Tennis
- Which one of the following books was written by Kautilya – Arthshastra
- The UDP protocol is – Connectionless protocol
- The Northern coast of the West coast is called – Konkan
- Which national park is famous for Rhinos? – Kaziranga
- Highest source of energy in India is – Thermal power
- ‘Fat tax’ has been initiated in which state? – Kerala
- Shortest day in India – December 21
- If an egg is put in salty water, what will happen? – The egg will break due to osmosis
- Which of the following is related to anaerobic bacterial decomposition – Fermentation
- Where is the Brihadeeswarar Temple located? – Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Blood group was discovered by – Karl Landsteiner
- Left-hand thumb rule for – Magnetic field generated due to induced current
- What is repo rate? –At which RBI lends money to commercial banks
- Uber cup related to which sports – Badminton
- Who gave the slogan inquilab zindabad? – Hasrat Mohani
- Who controls the Lok Sabha? – Speaker
- Which is the busiest port in India? – Jawaharlal Nehru Port
- Human Development Index is published by – UNDP
- BRICS new development Headquarter is – Shanghai, China
- Iron is extracted from its ore by the process of – Smelting of Iron (Blast Furnace)
- What is magnetic meridian? – Imaginary line connecting North and South pole
- Secular word is added to constitution by which amendment-42nd
- Separate electorate for Muslim was provided by which act? – Indian Councils Act 1909
- Roll is related to which sport? – Hockey
- The word ‘secular’ was added to the constitution by which amendment? – 42nd Amendment
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 4 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.