Dear Mockbankers, The Eighth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is going on. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 4 September 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 4 September 2016
1. Kyoto protocol related to- To control emission of green-house gases and Ozone depletionn causes.
2. Green-house definition- A glass building in which plants that need protection from cold weather are grown
3. General Dier killed by- Uddham singh
4. Mahatma Gandhi Magazine in Africa- Indian opinion
5.Granite changes to- Genesis
6.Meibomian glands present in- Eye
7.In Rio Olympics P.V. Sandhu defeated Wang Zuan of which country player- China
8.Wimbledon cup 2016 winner- Andy Murry
9. Under-water metro in which country
10.Vitamin soluble in water- Vitamin B
11.Skoda company belongs to which country- Czech Republic
12. Satriya is a dance of which state- Assam
13l. Except the CO2 which is a green-house gas- Methane
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 4 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.