Dear Mockbankers, The Eighth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is going on. The level of the paper was somewhat easy.
In this article
In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 3 September 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 3 September 2016
- Who is the father of green Revolution?
- Who said Din-e -Ilahi as something folly rather than wisdom?
- Speakers sub,its resignation to Whom? Deputy Speaker
- SWarna Jayanti Shahhari Rojgaar Yojana is related to? Urban Poverty
- Bible of Socialism?
- Forward bloc was formed by? Subhash Chandra Bose
- Bioremediation is?
- First Indian Woman to climb Mount Everest? Bachchendri Pal
- Zero degree Kelvin is equal to? -273 degree Celsius.
- Mudra bank…??
- Loksabha president ..??
- North Korea hydrogen bomb test..??
- Insurance head..??
- 1st national park of India…??
- Bridge bnana is related to which game?
- How would a Bubble in blood, affect the blood flow in body? – Air embolism in blood
- What is bank rate? – The rate at which RBI gives loan to commercial banks
- Who was not associated with Gadar party
- Tenure of governor – Five Years
- Who can remove the president from his post – Parliament
- The weight is maximum at – Poles
- Aryabhatta and Kalidas were in which emperor’s court? – Chandragupta
- Which crop’s production did Green revolution improve the most? – Wheat
- Highest Carbon percentage in which coal – Anthracite
- Outermost surface of Sun – Corona
- Ujjawala Yojna related to – Cooking fuel
- Ganga and Indus basin separated at – Ambala
- Agriculture tax was removed by which government recently – Karnataka
- Which of the following is a method to calculate GDP – Income approach
- What is the new capital of Andhra Pradesh? – Amravati
- Largest internet user in world – China
- Part of brain for understanding motor function – Motor Cortex
- Project Sankalp is for – AIDS
- Which Veda is related to lyrics? – Samaveda
- Xylem in plants is for? – Water transport in plants
- Name the chemical present in bee’s sting – Histamine
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 3 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.