In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 11 September 2016.
The Fifteenth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
IBPS RRB 2016 Recruitment Notification Out for more than 10000 posts
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 11 September 2016
- 1st Individual Indian to win Olympic Gold.?? Abhinav Bindra
- Highest temperature in which atmospheric layer ?? – Thermosphere
- Who is Amir Khusro ?? Amīr Khusro was a Sufi musician, poet and scholar.
- BRICS new development bank funds which projects ?? – Infrastructure and sustainable development projects
- Vice President tenure ? Five years
- Siachen glacier is source for which of the following rivers ?? (Options – Sutlej, Bias, Nubra, Shyok) –Ans: Nubra
- “Hindu for Growth” given by.? Raj Krishna
- Water hardness determined by?
- why western coast receive more rainfall than Eastern Ghats.?? Western coastal plains receive more rainfall because it lies on the windward side of Western Ghats.
- Universal Donor Blood group: – O
- Which of the following is not NBFC ..??
- Serena Williams equalled which record by winning 22 grandslams..?? Steffi Graf
- Anand math written by?? – Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Which of the following is not a non-banking financial institution ??
- Alcohol is more volatile than water due to low ?? (Viscosity, boiling point etc)
- Which plateau has both east nd west flowing drainage systems? – Malwa
- After independence integration of Princely states was done by ? – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Nitrogen fixation occurs in which of the following plants? (Options: Pea, wheat, barley etc) – Ans: Pea
- In water treatment … Chloramine is used as ? – disinfectant
- Computer data security?? – (digital signature, password etc)
- First individual gold in olmpis is won by
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 9 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.